You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Stormie1126

Suspected glitch: Ship still using auto collision avoidance even though it's off

3 comments in this topic

Members
246 posts
1,360 battles

• Issue: Ship is still acting as if auto collision avoidance is on, even though it's off-I double checked. Was working fine up till today, the ship would never auto turn whether I was using waypoints or not, didn't change the setting till I noticed the bug, when I tried flipping it on then off again, to no avail

• Expected Result: Ship shouldn't be auto turning to avoid other ships/islands

• How to Replicate: Unsure. As stated, was working fine yesterday, then suddenly today it wasn't.

No mods have ever been installed for the game.

Edited by Stormie1126

[TBW]
Members
7,405 posts
13,567 battles
33 minutes ago, Stormie1126 said:

• Issue: Ship is still acting as if auto collision avoidance is on, even though it's off-I double checked. Was working fine up till today, the ship would never auto turn whether I was using waypoints or not, didn't change the setting till I noticed the bug, when I tried flipping it on then off again, to no avail

• Expected Result: Ship shouldn't be auto turning to avoid other ships/islands

• How to Replicate: Unsure. As stated, was working fine yesterday, then suddenly today it wasn't.

No mods have ever been installed for the game.

There are 3 settings for it.  Off, ON and ON in gun view only.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
246 posts
1,360 battles
On 7/7/2018 at 12:22 AM, Sovereigndawg said:

There are 3 settings for it.  Off, ON and ON in gun view only.

Yes, and it is COMPLETELY off, as I said, I checked. Also, it was auto turning when not in gun view.