You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
guns_at_last_light

Neptune or Dmitri Donskoi?

3 comments in this topic

Members
492 posts

Looking to you fine forum folks for suggestions on the next non-premium ship to get. I have unlocked both the Neptune and the Dmitri Donskoi, but only have enough credits to get one of them for the time being. The captains I'd put in them both have 16 points. I understand that the play styles for these two ships are quite different, which makes this a bit tough. For those who have either of these, which ship has been more fun? 

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
473 posts
6,228 battles

I would look at the ships beyond them (the Minotaur and Moskva) and decide which one I want and choose the next ship purchase.  Both of the Tier X options are good and fun to play, but have dramatically different playstyles.

Members
492 posts
19 minutes ago, DanielLeary said:

I would look at the ships beyond them (the Minotaur and Moskva) and decide which one I want and choose the next ship purchase.  Both of the Tier X options are good and fun to play, but have dramatically different playstyles.

Thanks for the reply. I typically level up several ships at the same time rather than only focus on one, so I imagine that I'll wind up getting both Tier 10s at some point. It really boils down to which ship will be more fun for the amount of time it takes me to get another 18 million or so credits.