You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kongo_Pride

Who would you want on your dream team?

11 comments in this topic

[CUTER]
Members
809 posts
20,959 battles

If you could have 11 other players on the same team (from NA server) for random battles with you, who would they be?  And if you dare, why?  What ships would you want them in?

For me;

1.  Dastert CV

2.  Kami Samurai Yamato

3.  Potato_Quality Yamato or Montana

4.  JCF150 Republique

5.  Reskird Montana

6.  Separatum Des Moines

7.  Fovezer Hinde or Zao

8.  Slap Zao or Worcester

9.  Pulicat Zao

10.  Swankymanatee Z52

11.  M373x Gearing

12.  Me Gearing

There are so many great players out there, and folks like Kombat Wombat and Lt Dan and Grumpy Monkey come to mind.

My reasons are selfish...but having played with most of these folks...it would be a pretty dominate experience.

Others?

Members
323 posts

if I could clone myself 11 times I'd be a badass team.  I've got the talent and the temperment to wreck serious faces.  with anyone else who knows what kind of trouble you're going to have - they could be self centered jerks who only care about their stats and not kicking [edited].  

[ADR]
Members
4,372 posts
14,583 battles

Anyone with 51% or better..   because they are over achievers.  

Edited by Shadowrigger1
  • Cool 2

Members
3,178 posts
3,520 battles
  1. Yoshiblue
  2. Yoshired
  3. Yoshigal
  4. Yoshinoir
  5. Yoshiverde
  6. Yoshimurasaki
  7. Yoshiramadi
  8. Yoshipeela
  9. Yoshibaise
  10. Yoshiroze
  11. Yoshilaranja
  12. Yoshiglas
  • Cool 1

Members
1,626 posts
8,563 battles

We talking like who to play with for the win, or who is fun to play with? I know they aren't mutually exclusive but I have played numerous games with guys who are hilarious to play with but aren't necessarily unicum.

[CUTER]
Members
809 posts
20,959 battles
13 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

We talking like who to play with for the win, or who is fun to play with? I know they aren't mutually exclusive but I have played numerous games with guys who are hilarious to play with but aren't necessarily unicum.

It's your team and your why go for it ?

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
803 posts
4,640 battles

Hm, I'd have to stick to people I know, just because I get on with them and kind of know what to expect.

So the likes of ZuikakuKaiNi, SireneRacker, Fantomex, Teahee, Iris_, Kebobstuzov, Vartazian, Halcyon (Your_GRE_Score / TheBirb or whatever else he's going by now... lol), ZuikakuDere, ShinanoExplosive, and TheProfesionalNoob.
Just cause their people I know and talk too, and tend to get on with for the most part :p

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles

LWM

Lert

Notser

URPeacekeeper

NoZoupforYou

Jingles

Pigeon_of_War

SuperNikoPower

Gniesenau013

Dasha

Flamu

Me

The reds would be so focused on the others, that no one should shoot at me. Although, the green team would probably yell at me in chat a bit. :Smile_teethhappy:

[ARGSY]
Members
10,190 posts
6,652 battles
17 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Dasha

LOL.

Has it been proven that she can play worth a damn, or is she just the bait you would dangle out for the Reds to lemming-train into the Tsushima-like trap laid by the others?

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
16 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

LOL.

Has it been proven that she can play worth a damn, or is she just the bait you would dangle out for the Reds to lemming-train into the Tsushima-like trap laid by the others?

Bait. :Smile_teethhappy:

Besides, I'm a potato, so I would not be surprised if she out scored me. :Smile_teethhappy:

[OBS]
Members
1,265 posts
9,802 battles

Doctor Citadel was an extremely difficult opponent, used to be (still is?) OPG clan leader but I haven't encountered him in some time.  I've whacked several of the OPG guys face to face but had a hell of a time touching that guy at all.