You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

Another TK thread-why I'm pink

12 comments in this topic

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles

I admit it, i dumped an entire salvo of torp into the poor cruiser that was next to me. My bad, but in my defense I would have got 2 Red boats if he hadn't been there. Now I have to play 2 games as a pink boat, I feel shame, pink shame!

• Funny 1

[WOLF7]
Members
11,334 posts
2 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Search for "Cersei walk of shame" on YouTube. That'll make you feel better. She looks good naked, too.

Body double....she wouldn't go the extra mile....:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
1,866 posts
2 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Body double....she wouldn't go the extra mile....:Smile_teethhappy:

No need for that any more. They just CGI the face in. They wanted Christopher Lee for Star Wars, so they just got a similar-looking actor and CGI'ed him in.

[REVY]
Members
1,204 posts
8,713 battles
12 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

No need for that any more. They just CGI the face in. They wanted Christopher Lee for Star Wars, so they just got a similar-looking actor and CGI'ed him in.

wrong actor

tumblr_ooq9nhv5a51ro1e7ko1_500.gif

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,007 posts
6,255 battles

No matter how much you want to fire, if there is an ally near you, don't fire. Try to ask, say something, but do not fire til he is out of your range. If he is in your range and he won''t move, slow down so you can fire. This is on you and only you and if you accept that, you can become better at this game and we won't care about what you do.

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,895 posts
8,755 battles

Think of it as support for the Boobie, look at the avatar if you so inclined.

Members
3,783 posts
46 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

I admit it, i dumped an entire salvo of torp into the poor cruiser that was next to me. My bad, but in my defense I would have got 2 Red boats if he hadn't been there. Now I have to play 2 games as a pink boat, I feel shame, pink shame!

Members
4,723 posts
7,722 battles

At least you feel SHAME in a culture where today fewer and fewer feel ANY regardless of how they behave. Many in Hollywood, just for one example, are shameless jerks. See it everywhere today. I feel shame today because last night I went over the top salty at my teams....way over the top....cause we were losing game after game stupidly. Me and my teams lost bout 6 in a row and I got no wins.  I played crappy, crappy, but feel into that trap of calling out my team when I was just as much to blame. Taking this opportunity to apologize if any of you were with me and read this.  Don't know what got into me. Maybe 1 to many shots of brandy. More than 2 and I tend to lose it. Can't do that anymore. Just had too much for my age. That's my story.  Sticking to it. EXCUSE....shameless excuse! :Smile_sad:

• Cool 1