You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SympathyIVTh3Devil

64% WR, 2700+ PR player looking for top competitive clan

22 comments in this topic

Members
201 posts
2,789 battles

Originally posted this back in June/July, then was sent off to the land of no internet for work (central Wyoming). Now I am back in the land of the living! I am looking for a top ranked clan to join that is active in the game, both in CW and random battles for divs. Also more than happy to div and do scenarios with anyone. Easy going, mature (most of the time), veteran, old fart. Please PM or comment here with any questions you have for me. Thank you for your consideration!

Edited by Ghatazhak

[KSC]
Members
70 posts
16,827 battles
2 hours ago, Ghatazhak said:

Phew, tough crowd.

Did you check your messages?  I sent you some detailed info and a link to check out.

KSC is in Storm 1 right now.  We have a few spots open in KSC and several spots in KSC-2.  We are pretty laid back but our core group made Typhoon 1 first season, Hurricane second season, split and formed a new clan with 2-3 weeks left in second season and made it back to Typhoon in under 60 games, and are now in Storm 1 about 2-3 wins from Progression to Typhoon already this season.  Send me a message if you are interested in talking to us.

[KSD]
[KSD]
Members
179 posts
7,717 battles

Sea Renegades is Recruiting! Looking for active and competitive members, casuals are alright too :)-

Clan Wars has started and we are looking additional good players to join the Journey in making the Hurricane League! 

Ghatazhak

Check PM

5aa3101a961e6_SeaRenegadeslogo-transparent.thumb.png.1304196dce5e09d0fbfbe481c1dc4c41.png

[SUCIT]
Members
1,018 posts
4,300 battles
2 hours ago, Ghatazhak said:

Back at it.

If you're looking for a decent clan, you're welcome with us.  We're not purple players, but we do well for ourselves.  You can find our discord at https://discord.gg/QBfHXJb if you're interested.

Should be in Typhoon this weekend, about 100 battles on our Alpha team to do so.  We've beaten a pretty significant amount of Hurricane teams this season as well if it means anything to you.  

• Cool 1

[RNG]
Members
59 posts
7,922 battles

6 clans in a year.  Something tells me no clan is good enough for this chap.  Thanks for throwing your money at WG though.  gl, I hope you find what you are looking for

• Cool 1

Members
201 posts
2,789 battles

Since some people are being a bit presumptuous (Should I be surprised, this is WG after all....) instead of simply asking me....

2 hours ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

Nice re-roll, what is your old account? 

I was originally playing my WoT account when WoWs first got released. As clans were not set up yet in game, a lot of the 'clans' wanted you to join their WoT clan. I was not going to leave the clan I was in in WoT for that, so started playing a whole new account. This account has been played since 12/4/2015....LESS than THREE MONTHS after the release of the game. Yes, I have just under 1000 battles. Generally will play 3-4 battles a night 2-4 nights a week. Been playing more lately. Play a lot of scenarios too.

3 hours ago, Basemastar said:

6 clans in a year.  Something tells me no clan is good enough for this chap.  Thanks for throwing your money at WG though.  gl, I hope you

OPG2 and OPGS are part of the same group, but it seams you are counting them as me jumping 2 clans? Anyways, I left OPG as I was not playing for an extended period of time due to work. Never should have left, a true regret on my part. I left SF-3 bc after CW things just really died off, seems they have gotten going strong again. 90TH I left bc it was not what I was looking for. Great group of people, that one was on me. SBS is a clan I created in case I wanted my own clan down the road. Something I have no intention of doing, but I have always been a fan of the SBS. Check out Special Boat Service on Wikipedia - pretty cool group. Trained with them some way back when and have always respected them. I knew the name would not be available for long, so I grabbed it. I have parked my account there in between clans to build up the oil reserves is all.

Now, if anyone else has any concerns, simply shoot me a message, and I would be happy to answer you.

Members
855 posts
3,736 battles
5 minutes ago, Ghatazhak said:

Since some people are being a bit presumptuous (Should I be surprised, this is WG after all....) instead of simply asking me....

I was originally playing my WoT account when WoWs first got released. As clans were not set up yet in game, a lot of the 'clans' wanted you to join their WoT clan. I was not going to leave the clan I was in in WoT for that, so started playing a whole new account. This account has been played since 12/4/2015....LESS than THREE MONTHS after the release of the game. Yes, I have just under 1000 battles. Generally will play 3-4 battles a night 2-4 nights a week. Been playing more lately. Play a lot of scenarios too.

OPG2 and OPGS are part of the same group, but it seams you are counting them as me jumping 2 clans? Anyways, I left OPG as I was not playing for an extended period of time due to work. Never should have left, a true regret on my part. I left SF-3 bc after CW things just really died off, seems they have gotten going strong again. 90TH I left bc it was not what I was looking for. Great group of people, that one was on me. SBS is a clan I created in case I wanted my own clan down the road. Something I have no intention of doing, but I have always been a fan of the SBS. Check out Special Boat Service on Wikipedia - pretty cool group. Trained with them some way back when and have always respected them. I knew the name would not be available for long, so I grabbed it. I have parked my account there in between clans to build up the oil reserves is all.

Now, if anyone else has any concerns, simply shoot me a message, and I would be happy to answer you.

If you made SBS why is this guy still in the clan and why was he recruiting as the leader: Is this one of your other multiple accounts? You have showed me another account that was your so called first account with less then 1k games played. Now you claim to have made SBS, yet there are topics with another guy recruiting for the clan with less then 500 games played..... something is way off here.... 

Members
201 posts
2,789 battles

Slum, I give up with you. I have PM'ed you and answered all your questions, and yet you keep trying to call me out in public despite answering all your questions via PM.

Edited by Ghatazhak
  • Boring 1

Beta Testers
112 posts
1,366 battles

Ghatazhak -

If I was running a competitive clan, you certainly look like someone worth talking with.

Unfortunately, it seems that most clans want prospective members to come to them, hat in hand. If you advertise here, all to many pick apart your stats, your history, and that time back in 5th grade when you kicked Tommy by accident and he cried for 20 seconds. Posting "looking for a clan" here is just asking to be roasted by half the responses, no matter how good you are.

Instead, look through the ads here, prioritize your list, check out their in-game clan stats, and see if their online battle times (especially their leadership) matches yours. Then just start down your re-prioritized list and talk to officers/leaders0.  My guess is that they'll go crazy over someone with your demonstrated skills! Make the interview your chance to ask them probing questions. Shouldn't be too hard for a guy of your ability to find a decent home.

• Cool 1

[ES]
Members
34 posts
6,826 battles

[ES] is currently recruiting. We're not quite a strong as some of the clans here (only in Storm group II atm) but you're welcome to hop on to our discord at https://discord.gg/RgBZQgD and talk to some officers. We also regularly division and will do operations every week or so.

I can confirm [KSC] is also an excellent choice if you want to go that route.

Members
201 posts
2,789 battles
7 hours ago, Yasha said:

Ghatazhak -

If I was running a competitive clan, you certainly look like someone worth talking with.

Unfortunately, it seems that most clans want prospective members to come to them, hat in hand. If you advertise here, all to many pick apart your stats, your history, and that time back in 5th grade when you kicked Tommy by accident and he cried for 20 seconds. Posting "looking for a clan" here is just asking to be roasted by half the responses, no matter how good you are.

Instead, look through the ads here, prioritize your list, check out their in-game clan stats, and see if their online battle times (especially their leadership) matches yours. Then just start down your re-prioritized list and talk to officers/leaders0.  My guess is that they'll go crazy over someone with your demonstrated skills! Make the interview your chance to ask them probing questions. Shouldn't be too hard for a guy of your ability to find a decent home.

WTH dude, how did you know I kicked Tommy in 5th grade?!?!?!?! This social media stalking is getting out of hand!

[APOC]
[APOC]
Beta Testers
25 posts
3,559 battles

Hey man, your still tagged as a recruit in apoc. You should come around a bit more, as we are currently building our Kots team up!

[JNPR]
Members
25 posts
7,717 battles

Hello..if you still havent found a home come check out Team RWBY or it's sister, Team JNPR.

We offer a competitive or casual environment ( varies between the two clans). But we are a cohesive group of players and you'll regularly find the same guys to play with night after night.

Our competitive members field an effective CB team and we enjoy playing together in randoms as well.

Drop in! https://discord.gg/7eWEQbr