Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Willy55_1955

Build Info Extraction

7 comments in this topic

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
434 posts
11,893 battles

Hi.  Do any of the Stat sites or some other application able to extract a ship's Upgrades, Consumable and Capt Skill settings?

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles

Not sure you would want to follow the masses.  Shipcomrade has a captain skill builder with user voted recommended builds.  Flamu and Notser (probably among other CCs) post their builds for upgrades and captain skills in the relevant ship videos.  I would use them if you want advice.  If this is research for what the masses are up to then no, not that I am aware of.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
19 minutes ago, mrh308 said:

Not sure you would want to follow the masses.  Shipcomrade has a captain skill builder with user voted recommended builds.  Flamu and Notser (probably among other CCs) post their builds for upgrades and captain skills in the relevant ship videos.  I would use them if you want advice.  If this is research for what the masses are up to then no, not that I am aware of.

It also has upvoted troll builds that will deliberately cripple you if you don't know wth you're doing (and thus do things like take CV skills on a BB).

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles
12 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

It also has upvoted troll builds that will deliberately cripple you if you don't know wth you're doing (and thus do things like take CV skills on a BB).

That may be but its still the only website that I am aware of that has any sort of approximation of what the OP was asking for.  To be clear the advice I was recommending was Flamu in particular (Notser is probably good for DDs).  There are things I don't agree with in Flamu's builds but they are generally well explained and he covers everything from module upgrade and premium consumable priority to captain skills and upgrades.

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
434 posts
11,893 battles
3 hours ago, mrh308 said:

What I am trying to do is make a list of my existing build info for any of my ships. I will see if Shipcomrade can do that. Thanks.

[NGAGE]
Members
1,382 posts
7,841 battles

Selected upgrades are available in the api. Captain skills that a player has selected are not. 

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,066 posts
6,263 battles
8 minutes ago, Willy55_1955 said:

What I am trying to do is make a list of my existing build info for any of my ships. I will see if Shipcomrade can do that. Thanks.

Use a Excel Spread Sheet or use Google Sheets. They would be easier and private.

Example: Fubuki/Asashio CO

Skills Points

IFA

PT 1
PM 1
LS 2
SSE 2
EM 2
BFT 3
TAE 3
CE 4
Total 19