You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_RC1138

Uninstalling until Changes

80 comments in this topic

[5BS]
Members
6,761 posts

I'm pretty much fed up with this game; WGing fails at very, very basic game development tasks; this is the only game I've seen where no MMR is present, no ability to blacklist players so that you don't get matched with them again (at least on YOUR side) nor any ability to vote kick/ban a player. Games with literally 1/10th this game's population make MMR's and vote-kicks work, what makes WoWs so [edited]special that they cannot do the same? What makes the WoWs player population so much worse at games compared to say Fractured Space, Warthunder, TF2, GW, SWTOR, or a multitude of other games with PvP that can make use of options and features to make it so that *deliberate* cowardly poor play is punished in game. They leave TK damage in, but then punish you for TKing cowards. I'm done, and taking what little money I spent here elsewhere. This game is TERRIBLE and I will look forward to win Activision, Ubisoft, EA (can't [edited]believe that *EA* is better at Game development than Wargamming) or another Western Dev makes a functional version of this game.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 14

[YORHA]
Members
4,049 posts
7,029 battles

Can I have your stuff?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7
  • Boring 1

Members
3,783 posts
7 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

I'm pretty much fed up with this game; WGing fails at very, very basic game development tasks; this is the only game I've seen where no MMR is present, no ability to blacklist players so that you don't get matched with them again (at least on YOUR side) nor any ability to vote kick/ban a player. Games with literally 1/10th this game's population make MMR's and vote-kicks work, what makes WoWs so [edited]special that they cannot do the same? What makes the WoWs player population so much worse at games compared to say Fractured Space, Warthunder, TF2, GW, SWTOR, or a multitude of other games with PvP that can make use of options and features to make it so that *deliberate* cowardly poor play is punished in game. They leave TK damage in, but then punish you for TKing cowards. I'm done, and taking what little money I spent here elsewhere. This game is TERRIBLE and I will look forward to win Activision, Ubisoft, EA (can't [edited]believe that *EA* is better at Game development than Wargamming) or another Western Dev makes a functional version of this game.

Looks like another good bye thread

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,771 posts
11,127 battles
9 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

Yikes.... sounds like you need to step back into to your safe space.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,076 posts
6,263 battles
1 minute ago, torpsRus said:

Looks like another good bye thread

I was not fast enough. ^

Members
3,783 posts
Just now, Vangm94 said:

I was not fast enough. ^

L M A O nope not this time.  I beat you to it.

[HYDRO]
Members
2,861 posts
4,596 battles
14 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

They leave TK damage in, but then punish you for TKing cowards. 

Are you a Warhammer 40k commissar by any chance? 

• Cool 2

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
38 posts
8,884 battles
13 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

I'm guessing here, but I figure somebody didn't play like you wanted them to. I too wish I could TK without a penalty (TK'n whiners that don't like the way other players play the game without adding anything productive to the conversation)

Maybe you should whine more like this....instead of calling them cowards, ask "why didn't you guys move forward and sacrifice yourselves like I did". Something along those lines would get a better response here I'm sure.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,866 posts
4,162 battles

I wonder if this thread will suffer the same fate as that other quit thread from a couple of minutes ago... 

[187]
Members
1,281 posts
7,874 battles
26 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

No Sniveling!

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,446 posts
4,560 battles

by end of the day, everyone would have forgotten this thread. I really don't see a point of making a goodbye post

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,399 posts
10,935 battles

Nice incomprehensible rant. Going off this " They leave TK damage in, but then punish you for TKing cowards" you team killed someone that wasn't playing the way you wanted them to play and now you are going to take you ball and go home, see ya.

s0zIgPW.gif?noredirect

3 minutes ago, MajorRenegade said:

by end of the day, everyone would have forgotten this thread. I really don't see a point of making a goodbye post

At the end of the day this thread probably won't exist.

Members
22,452 posts
5,792 battles
29 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

...nor any ability to vote kick/ban a player....

....They leave TK damage in, but then punish you for TKing cowards. 

So you would rather that players vote to kick you when you TK a "coward"?

I'm confused.....

Alpha Tester
5,887 posts
2,873 battles
34 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,333 posts
15,147 battles

rather than uninstall, simply delete the shortcut icon on your desktop, so when you calm down and come back,  you are ready to go. This is from 19 rage uninstalls of Warcraft over 10 years experience talking.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Members
22,452 posts
5,792 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

Nice incomprehensible rant. Going off this " They leave TK damage in, but then punish you for TKing cowards" you team killed someone that wasn't playing the way you wanted them to play and now you are going to take you ball and go home...

Definitely a kneejerk rant.

RC is certainly intelligent enough to see that if they had a vote/kick system, people that TK others for "cowardice" would be the first and most common victims, if he had stopped and thought about it....

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,399 posts
10,935 battles
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

Definitely a kneejerk rant.

RC is certainly intelligent enough to see that if they had a vote/kick system, people that TK others for "cowardice" would be the first and most common victims, if he had stopped and thought about it....

If

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles
37 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

I've seen where no MMR is present

Not sure you could have MMR with the way the game is set up... you think tier 8 is currently rough? Wait until you can only see people in your rank range. Tier 8 would almost never be too.

No ability to blacklist players so that you don't get matched with them again (at least on YOUR side)

Hmmm I’d be all for this. I can just blacklist anyone who is really bad then I can only play against them...

Nor any ability to vote kick/ban a player.

So you want to lose a ship in a game for free? Even a bad player takes a little time to have their ship sink which is less time you’re being fired at. 

Games with literally 1/10th this game's population make MMR's and vote-kicks work, what makes WoWs so [edited]special that they cannot do the same?

WoWS is a different game. Other games can survive with 1 less player on a team until another is placed... there is no join after match in WoWS

What makes the WoWs player population so much worse at games compared to say Fractured Space, Warthunder, TF2, GW, SWTOR, or a multitude of other games with PvP that can make use of options and features to make it so that *deliberate* cowardly poor play is punished in game.

You don’t play to do damage, you don’t gain much XP, you don’t advance... report a player if they don’t play. 

Wow. This seems ignorant. How do you differentiate? I like the fact it is in. I mean most other games you get kicked and no credit in that game. You can get banned. That’s TK no matter what reason.

I'm done, and taking what little money I spent here elsewhere.

Just save your money and go do something fun instead of playing video games if you get upset with other people. Go take a trip to some nice tropical island or something to relax.

This game is TERRIBLE and I will look forward to win Activision, Ubisoft, EA (can't [edited]believe that *EA* is better at Game development than Wargamming) or another Western Dev makes a functional version of this game. 

No one else can make a “functional” version of this game because they would be subject to a cease and desist or a law suit. 

Will reply just for the heck of it. I think I hit all the points.

Edited by Belyy_Klyk
  • Cool 1

Members
22,452 posts
5,792 battles
1 minute ago, Sweetsie said:

rather than uninstall, simply delete the shortcut icon on your desktop, so when you calm down and come back,  you are ready to go. This is from 19 rage uninstalls of Warcraft over 10 years experience talking.

Yup, nothing worse than wanting to come back and play, but having to wait for a download.

• Funny 1