ElegantPotato

Personal Assignment Resets

7 comments in this topic

[PSFL]
[PSFL]
Members
14 posts
13,021 battles

I had completed the first step in one Personal assignment for one ship and working on the first step of another personal assignment for another ship.  Now they are both reset losing the entire first step completion of100K exp gained for it and unknown amount of the 100K exp gained for the 2nd ship.

I hope WOWS can reset this and fix the error as this is a lot of work and effort to just lose.

• Bad 1

Members
3,783 posts

Did you cancel the task by mistake?  A replay or pictures of this would help out a bit.

Beta Testers
1 post

I had only one personal assignment (Haida).  I now have 4 all set to zero (Haida, Warspite, Cleveland and Kidd). It would appear that somebody at WG hit the wrong key.

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles

Try restarting the game.  I occasionally get personal assignments that I completed weeks ago (some of which are no longer even valid or available) back in my mission list.  Restarting typically fixes it.  The missions screen is terribly buggy sometimes.

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles
29 minutes ago, ElegantPotato said:

I had completed the first step in one Personal assignment for one ship and working on the first step of another personal assignment for another ship.  Now they are both reset losing the entire first step completion of100K exp gained for it and unknown amount of the 100K exp gained for the 2nd ship.

I hope WOWS can reset this and fix the error as this is a lot of work and effort to just lose.

I think it’s something that has a somewhat normal occurrence.  Restart the game and it should be fine.

Sign in to follow this