Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belthorian

I am the kill stealing champion of the WORLD!!!!!!!

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles

It is Friday the sixth of July, today's challenge is to try and beat my kill stealing record. The criteria are you have to have at least a kracken and do less average damage per ship then I did in this crazy game last night. I had seven kills on a paltry 78,062 damage for an average damage per ship of 11,151. Show me your best kill stealing game for a shot at the title hehehehehehe

Kill stealing.jpg

Edited by Belthorian
  • Cool 4
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,576 posts
759 battles
21 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

It is Friday the sixth of July, today's challenge is to try and beat my kill stealing record. The criteria are you have to have at least a kracken and do less average damage per ship then I did in this crazy game last night. I had seven kills on a paltry 78,062 damage for an average damage per ship of 11,151. Show me your best kill stealing game for a crapat the title hehehehehehe

Spoiler

Kill stealing.jpg

 

Kill stealing is not a violation in our game, so nobody could be punished for that. But the terms to have less average damage could have negative consequences for your crew. 
I admit that your results are pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
22 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Kill stealing is not a violation in our game, so nobody could be punished for that. But the terms to have less average damage could have negative consequences for your crew. 
I admit that your results are pretty good.

ROFLMAO........I always say that there is no such thing as kill stealing, only wins and losses. Last night though was some of the most fun I have had, my two division mates both had more damage then me, I just kept landing the kill shot. The three of us were laughing so hard and talking trash to one another we were almost crying. My division had 10 or 11 kills lol. Not that we are particularly good, rather it was one of those games where everything happened just right.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,576 posts
759 battles
12 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

ROFLMAO........I always say that there is no such thing as kill stealing, only wins and losses. Last night though was some of the most fun I have had, my two division mates both had more damage then me, I just kept landing the kill shot. The three of us were laughing so hard and talking trash to one another we were almost crying. My division had 10 or 11 kills lol. Not that we are particularly good, rather it was one of those games where everything happened just right.

It's the moment when every member of the crew knows what to do without saying anything instead of jokes. From my point of view it's the best way to play together having fun on the ships you like! :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
1 minute ago, turbo07 said:

It's the moment when every member of the crew knows what to do without saying anything instead of jokes. From my point of view it's the best way to play together having fun on the ships you like! :cap_like:

I totally agree, when you can stack a battleship, cruiser and destroyer in a division and work together accentuating each others strengths and minimizing each others weaknesses, you are going to win a lot of games. We would see a ship with low health and start quoting those Seagulls from Finding Nemo.....MINE MINE MINE MINE it was hilarious.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
604
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,241 posts
5,243 battles
56 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Kill stealing securing is not a violation in our game, so nobody could be punished for that. But the terms to have less average damage could have negative consequences for your crew. 
I admit that your results are pretty good.

There.  I fixed it for you. 

;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,611
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,379 posts
10,928 battles

78k isn't exactly paltry in tier 5 and as Turbo said there is no kill stealing here, red is dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
637
[ARRGG]
Members
4,863 posts
8,152 battles

My V kill stealing story 

In my Murmansk an Omaha is shadowing me .. Great I thought some team play help, we move towards there Cap , up pops a DD launching Torps that miss and a gun battle starts, the Omaha never fires a shot till the last second than shoots taking the kill, damage to me light ..Omaha 0... on we go,run right into a enemy Cruiser a battle starts the Omaha which is behind and has a clear shot does not shoot till the last second taking the kill, my health 1/2 his the Omaha takes 0 damage

on we go I detect a Cleveland coming around an Island and am going to contact at about 3 k, I launch Torps were I think the Cleveland will emerge, they miss but I think both of us can take the Cleveland,I start shooting at the Cleveland ,the Omaha does not shoot,just sits there at 1 k behind me off to the side watching only when I sink does he shoot and with one shot sinks the Cleveland... the Omaha takes 0 damage... not good sports game play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,611
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,379 posts
10,928 battles
1 minute ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

My V kill stealing story 

In my Murmansk an Omaha is shadowing me .. Great I thought some team play help, we move towards there Cap , up pops a DD launching Torps that miss and a gun battle starts, the Omaha never fires a shot till the last second than shoots taking the kill, damage to me light ..Omaha 0... on we go,run right into a enemy Cruiser a battle starts the Omaha which is behind and has a clear shot does not shoot till the last second taking the kill, my health 1/2 his the Omaha takes 0 damage

on we go I detect a Cleveland coming around an Island and am going to contact at about 3 k, I launch Torps were I think the Cleveland will emerge, they miss but I think both of us can take the Cleveland,I start shooting at the Cleveland ,the Omaha does not shoot,just sits there at 1 k behind me off to the side watching only when I sink does he shoot and with one shot sinks the Cleveland... the Omaha takes 0 damage... not good sports game play

If anyone deserves a plays poorly that person does. You should have turned away and made him the better target for the enemy.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
637
[ARRGG]
Members
4,863 posts
8,152 battles
19 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

If anyone deserves a plays poorly that person does. You should have turned away and made him the better target for the enemy.

I actually didn’t realize what they were up to till they did not help me with the Cleveland and waited for me to inflict as much damage on it as possible.. no way my Murmansk could take a Cleveland in a close quarters brawl.. they also did not respond to my chat vent  after that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
2 minutes ago, sbcptnitro said:

Here you go...

image.thumb.png.299905f9b44225ab484cdbe09a14ea5c.png

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo, I lost my title! Well that was a short reign. All hail the mighty Sbcptnitro.......KING OF THE KILL STEALERS hehehehehe. I call shenanigans though, you had the help of the all powerful Jobu!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,096
[NLIST]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,936 posts
10,643 battles

You don't even have a natural selection you scrub

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,043
[OO7]
Members
4,280 posts
10,960 battles
31 minutes ago, sbcptnitro said:

Here you go...

image.thumb.png.299905f9b44225ab484cdbe09a14ea5c.png

I had a kraken at @sbcptnitro's expense last year where I only had about 24k damage in t7. Not at my pc, so no screen shot right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,755
[NGAGE]
Members
3,103 posts
8,094 battles

One of my Krakens started with ~8k damage and 3 kills.

Luckily I got a few dev strikes for the other 2 kills so I didn't feel so bad :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
205
[BNKR]
Members
460 posts
2,887 battles
On 7/6/2018 at 7:50 AM, Belthorian said:

I totally agree, when you can stack a battleship, cruiser and destroyer in a division and work together accentuating each others strengths and minimizing each others weaknesses, you are going to win a lot of games. We would see a ship with low health and start quoting those Seagulls from Finding Nemo.....MINE MINE MINE MINE it was hilarious.

*looks at my recent win rate*

Send me an invite next time...? :cap_like: :Smile_teethhappy:

Here is my top kill stealing game (so far, lel).

Y75Z4i7.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
275
[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
921 posts
On 7/6/2018 at 10:32 AM, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I actually didn’t realize what they were up to till they did not help me with the Cleveland and waited for me to inflict as much damage on it as possible.. no way my Murmansk could take a Cleveland in a close quarters brawl.. they also did not respond to my chat vent  after that

I have been disabling chat and blacklisting these [edited] that do this crap.

It is just not good teamplay... I could not give a crap about the kill what irks me is that they hide and let you do the work which includes taking the damage from making yourself visible and having multiple ships focusing on you. They then take one shot for a kill and slink off somewhere else without helping.

r3q9m.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[USN50]
Members
72 posts
4,455 battles

i was embarrassed this game because i got the kraken plus 1...then my dmg was only 87k. sorry dont have the dmg screen. at T9 i should of had more, lol. thats 14.5k dmg for a T9 BB, lol

 

Capture.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
292 posts
11,130 battles
2 hours ago, DESRON10 said:

I have been disabling chat and blacklisting these [edited] that do this crap.

It is just not good teamplay... I could not give a crap about the kill what irks me is that they hide and let you do the work which includes taking the damage from making yourself visible and having multiple ships focusing on you. They then take one shot for a kill and slink off somewhere else without helping.

r3q9m.jpg

In a Fiji, due to the short range of the shells, I was actually shooting at what ships I could reach. I quite literally would fire a volley, switch targets, fire and fire again before the first volley would land. As for hiding, I was dead center in the middle of B most of the entire match,, not quite island spamming,,, I'm like Han Solo kiting the falcon,,,,,,,,juke and jive,, fun & gun,,, and use my smoke of course. People kill my targets all the time in matches,,, don't give it 2 seconds notice,,switch targets and rain tha pain. Damage and winning is where its at.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×