Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AMajor

Confused about the X ships that appeared for Clan fight

6 comments in this topic

[DBM]
Members
390 posts
5,052 battles

Last clan battles, I had the Tier VIII USN dd so I got the Tier X counterpart and was competitive.  I am yet to get to a Tier X ship in any line, so the game gave me the Tier X British BB and the X German heavy cruiser.  I have no experience in either British BBs or German heavy cruisers.  About the closest I have is the USN heavy cruiser New Orleans.

What gives?  The best that I can do for each commander is an 8 pt captain stolen from other ships.  I will be a liability for my clan in any fight.  I just got to Tier IX in the USN dd line (Fletcher) and I'm at Tier VIII with the IJN and Pan Asian lines so I'm not willing to push hard fora Tier X dd.

Not sure why the game gave me these ships.

• Bad 1

[TBW]
Members
7,380 posts
13,558 battles
4 minutes ago, AMajor said:

Last clan battles, I had the Tier VIII USN dd so I got the Tier X counterpart and was competitive.  I am yet to get to a Tier X ship in any line, so the game gave me the Tier X British BB and the X German heavy cruiser.  I have no experience in either British BBs or German heavy cruisers.  About the closest I have is the USN heavy cruiser New Orleans.

What gives?  The best that I can do for each commander is an 8 pt captain stolen from other ships.  I will be a liability for my clan in any fight.  I just got to Tier IX in the USN dd line (Fletcher) and I'm at Tier VIII with the IJN and Pan Asian lines so I'm not willing to push hard fora Tier X dd.

Not sure why the game gave me these ships.

They change every so often during the season, I don't know when, I don't Clan battle. Good Luck.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,877 battles

Different sets of rental tier 10s cycled throughout the season

[SYN]
Members
7,409 posts
12,523 battles

The rental system is the same as last season and the season before that. The season is broken into three cycles and each cycle has a different set of rental ships. They act as premium ships by captains not needing to retrain on them.

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
5,311 posts
15,032 battles

@AMajor you were loaned those particular ships because you played the battle that they were the prize for.

[DBM]
Members
390 posts
5,052 battles

Just noticed that I was given the Shimakaze (drool) as well.:Smile_Default:

Now that's a ship I can do some damage in clan battles.

Sign in to follow this