Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MRM_2013

Mrm_2013

4 comments in this topic

[P-O-S]
Members
2 posts
3,001 battles

I’m playing a tier 6 New Mexico BB but I can’t seem to get many citedels, is this normal or is there something I need to be doing differently 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,582 posts
15,896 battles

You could always practice in either the training room or in Co-op. The trouble with Co-op is you are guaranteed to have only the same ship you are playing in the line up; the rest could be almost anything. The trouble with the training room is the bots are very dumb, and you don't get any real experience.

[P-O-S]
Members
2 posts
3,001 battles
19 hours ago, Umikami said:

You could always practice in either the training room or in Co-op. The trouble with Co-op is you are guaranteed to have only the same ship you are playing in the line up; the rest could be almost anything. The trouble with the training room is the bots are very dumb, and you don't get any real experience.

19 hours ago, Umikami said:

Thank you,

I’ve tried both, in a training I had everything sitting still so my aim would be perfect and I still couldn’t get much. I get decent damage but very few citadels.

Sign in to follow this