Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheNavyIsHere

58+% WR player looking for competitive/semi competitive clan

7 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
4,702 battles

Hello.

I'm looking for a competitive/semi competitive clan for clan wars. I play mostly tiers 8-10, and have a 58+% solo win rate. 

Edit: Prefer clans that are/were at least Storm league or higher.

Edited by TheNavyIsHere

[KSC]
Members
70 posts
16,793 battles
42 minutes ago, TheNavyIsHere said:

Hello.

I'm looking for a competitive/semi competitive clan for clan wars. I play mostly tiers 8-10, and have a 58+% solo win rate. 

Message sent with more info, but please check out KSC and KSC-2.

Posts #1, #3, #16, and #27 are most relevant:  

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,095 posts
11,073 battles
58 minutes ago, TheNavyIsHere said:

Hello.

Skadoosh is looking for people to help out this season and all the next ones . Please check us out .

:Smile_honoring:

[XO]
[XO]
Members
206 posts
8,074 battles

Banner Name.png

Is currently recruiting Competitive Players, Social Players &

Social /Competitive Players for our various Teams.
                                                          Check us out with a visit to NGA's Website at

https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com

An application can be found by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header.
                                                   You CAN & WILL find the right fit for youself in NGA !
                                                         [TeamSpeak is NGA's Communication Link]

PS
   Your In-Game name must match your name on the application.
Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

[SUCIT]
Members
1,018 posts
4,261 battles
10 hours ago, TheNavyIsHere said:

-snip

Hello,

Check us out over on our discord at https://discord.gg/2CzrUR2

We've only played enough to be in Gale league so far, I think we're 8-2 in our matches this season.  We were a Typhoon 2 clan last season, and have picked up some new members that will definitely help us push further this season.  We're a smaller clan on a larger discord, so finding a div mate is never hard, if that's your thing.  You can DM me on discord as well if you'd like to discuss anything.  My tag is XpliCT#8976.  

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

X

Sign in to follow this