Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bigb_fighter_2014

Allow mismatched clans into clan battles

9 comments in this topic

Members
30 posts
14,897 battles

I can't join another clan to play in this current setup. In WOT players from different clans can play together in clan battles. Why not here? you want people to play or not?

Members
30 posts
14,897 battles

I played clan for the port rewards. Now coal an steel make it worthwhile to play clan battles. If you look at all the players trying to play clan battles and can't because they don't have 7 you will see the need to allow this. Just saying!

[RENTL]
Members
40 posts
9,017 battles
7 hours ago, bigb_fighter_2014 said:

I played clan for the port rewards. Now coal an steel make it worthwhile to play clan battles. If you look at all the players trying to play clan battles and can't because they don't have 7 you will see the need to allow this. Just saying!

Make a second account with a backup email, admit that account into your clan and transfer leadership privileges then leave [BM3] with your main account to go play clan battles with another clan. If playing clan battles doesn't work out you can always come back to your original clan, and if it does work out will still have your [BM3] clan forever should you ever need it in the future.

[KRAK]
Members
2,178 posts
15,540 battles
8 hours ago, bigb_fighter_2014 said:

Join a clan that does play clan battles. They are called clan battles for a reason. You want clan battles to become regular random battles?

[SUCIT]
Members
1,018 posts
4,278 battles
2 hours ago, bigb_fighter_2014 said:

Next time you have 6 players and can't play remember me!

That doesn't happen in most clans that actually want to play CB and plan to make it to Typhoon/Hurricane. 
So I probably wont. 

Sign in to follow this