_Sea_witch_

what is going on with the game/bug?

5 comments in this topic

[RE]
Members
1 post
1,415 battles

this happened once before.. first time.. was playing.. went to turn.. all of a sudden  i could not look anywhere. game screne froze as if i was in third person. i could see things moving..  ships going by..  i could shoot but not look around to do so..  and when i went to shut the game down. it goes only back to the dock screne.. where my ships are.. ..  it just did this again..  bit confused as to whats going on because after a year of playing ive never had this problem till just this week..

[WOLF2]
Members
3,051 posts
14,805 battles
2 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

There has been some lag today.

Go ahead and say it "server lag"? - Make my Day :)

[TBW]
Members
7,380 posts
13,543 battles

@Commander_367

It was lagging for me and I have High speed internet, SSD, video card capable of VR and then some and all the ram (RAM stands for, Really Add More) the gaming mother board can take.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Funny 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,863 posts
8,147 battles
2 hours ago, _Sea_witch_ said:

this happened once before.. first time.. was playing.. went to turn.. all of a sudden  i could not look anywhere. game screne froze as if i was in third person. i could see things moving..  ships going by..  i could shoot but not look around to do so..  and when i went to shut the game down. it goes only back to the dock screne.. where my ships are.. ..  it just did this again..  bit confused as to whats going on because after a year of playing ive never had this problem till just this week..

Mine just did an odd thing also towards the end of a game, all ships disappeared as well as minimap and any ship ship info stuff .. I just sailed around for 5 or 6 minutes around the Islands till the game ended, and got booted back to port no body shot at me ... maybe they couldn’t see me... but we won