Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
m_wilkes

How do i put flags on my ships

12 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
61 battles

I'm a level 9 on my account and I have registered my account and it don't show me exteriors so how do I get it and abul to put flags and other stuff on my ship.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,560 posts
16,962 battles

There "is" a level requirement for flags.  If you haven't hit it yet any flag you earned will be there when you get to the appropriate level.  As mentioned above, goto "exterior" and you should see the option.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,068 posts
4,708 battles
5 minutes ago, m_wilkes said:

I'm a level 9 on my account and I have registered my account and it don't show me exteriors so how do I get it and abul to put flags and other stuff on my ship.

You have to be at account level 10 before you can mount flags on your ships. Once you reach account level 10, follow Seadog's instructions.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Account_Level

Account Level 10

Icon_4.png

Experience required to advance to next level: 15,000
Reward for achieving this level: 25x Juliet Charlie, 25x November Foxtrot, 25x Juliet Whiskey Unaone, 25x November Echo Setteseven, 25x India Delta, 25x India X-Ray, 25x Sierra Mike, 25x India Yankee, 25x Juliet Yankee Bissotwo, 25x Victor Lima

Attaining Account Level 10 grants players the ability to mount Signal Flags on their ships. Signal Flags are earned via the Achievement system, and are expended when used. Many of them provide significant buffs to experience and credits earned in battle, with others granting small buffs to ship performance.

2 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Clink on "exterior" tab, then select the different tabs for flags, camos, signals.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, daVinci761st said:

You have to be at account level 10 before you can mount flags on your ships. Once you reach account level 10, follow Seadog's instructions.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Account_Level

Account Level 10

Icon_4.png

Experience required to advance to next level: 15,000
Reward for achieving this level: 25x Juliet Charlie, 25x November Foxtrot, 25x Juliet Whiskey Unaone, 25x November Echo Setteseven, 25x India Delta, 25x India X-Ray, 25x Sierra Mike, 25x India Yankee, 25x Juliet Yankee Bissotwo, 25x Victor Lima

Attaining Account Level 10 grants players the ability to mount Signal Flags on their ships. Signal Flags are earned via the Achievement system, and are expended when used. Many of them provide significant buffs to experience and credits earned in battle, with others granting small buffs to ship performance.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Account level 11 gets you camo

Go to your Profile and Look at the service levels and what you get

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,007 posts
6,255 battles

If you are new, check out the videos in the Service Record. It shows and explains the basics of each level and how to play the game.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,681 battles
8 minutes ago, m_wilkes said:

I'm a level 9 on my account

You need to be level 10 

WvIcMno.jpg

MDDhVfx.jpg

Once level 10, you can equip signal and camo, you can find those in this tab

A6EGmri.jpg

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 minute ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

You need to be level 10 

WvIcMno.jpg

MDDhVfx.jpg

A6EGmri.jpg

Camo is awarded at Level 11

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,681 battles
Just now, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Camo is awarded at Level 11

OP ask in this order : 

"I'm a level 9 on my account and I have registered my account and it don't show me exteriors so how do I get it and abul to put flags and other stuff on my ship."

Signal first, then other stuffs, going by that order to answer OP, so level 10 first.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
5 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Signals Yes Camo No Camo is available only when Player reaches Level 11

Members
3,783 posts
29 minutes ago, m_wilkes said:

Youtube and google are your best friends

Laughing Chimp GIF - Laughing Chimp Giggle GIFs

Sign in to follow this