You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Filthy_Pelican

Looking for a Clan

18 comments in this topic

[-BRS-]
[-BRS-]
Members
511 posts
21,849 battles

I'm looking for a Clan for an older player. 46 as of yesterday, God Bless America. 

Looking for an active clan with some decent players to compete with and plays clan wars. I have a lot of ships and a lot of free time. Have a great day. 

Edited by Filthy_Pelican
  • Cool 1

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
17 minutes ago, Filthy_Pelican said:

I'm looking for a Clan for an older player. 46 as of yesterday, God Bless America. 

Looking for an active clan with some decent players to compete with and plays clan wars. I have a lot of ships and a lot of free time. Have a great day. 

check royal canadian bastards (rcb4) we are looking for a few active players for clan wars

you can message me in game iamplaya or McWell

cheers

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,232 posts
14,211 battles

Check put RKLES.

Only requirements are 1 tier 8 ship and a Mic.

We are a mature clan with members on all times day and night. 

• Cool 1

[SQUAD]
Members
8,034 posts
8,371 battles

SYN's always looking for players. The only req is that you don't be a bigger pain in the butt than @mofton.

Or me. Or @pikohan.

Edited by Th3KrimzonD3mon
  • Cool 1

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
127 posts
7,650 battles

Hi there Filthy_Pelican, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently heavy into Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on too during the off days. 

Our Discord

https://discord.gg/hcMyv4c

image.png.8c884c1916984489623e0014a421d278.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-BRS-]
[-BRS-]
Members
511 posts
21,849 battles

Thank you for the reply's I will be on tonight. 

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,280 battles
6 minutes ago, Filthy_Pelican said:

Thank you for the reply's I will be on tonight. 

Hey Pelican.!

Drop by the POPcorn clan discord.!

https://discord.gg/qEZz7jv

20 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

SYN's always looking for players. The only req is that you don't be a bigger pain in the butt than @mofton.

Or me. Or @pikohan.

can't forget @chewonit

How you'll feel when you're in a game against these guys:
floating%20raft.gif

• Cool 2

[SUCIT]
Members
1,019 posts
4,307 battles
22 hours ago, Filthy_Pelican said:

Hello,

Check us out over on our discord at https://discord.gg/2CzrUR2

We've only played enough to be in Gale league so far, but we are 8-2 in our matches this season.  We were a Typhoon 2 clan last season, and have picked up some new members that will definitely help us push further this season.  We're a smaller clan on a larger discord, so finding a div mate is never hard, if that's your thing.  You can DM me on discord if you'd like to discuss anything.  My tag is XpliCT#8976.  

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

X

• Cool 1

[POW-M]
Members
101 posts
8,871 battles
On 7/5/2018 at 2:01 PM, Filthy_Pelican said:

Take a look here all older Gents

[POP]
Members
1,172 posts
14,760 battles

Are you aware of what the maple syrup mafia is? Do you own a float plane and ski chalet? Have you ever left mid game to give a horse a medical injection? Do you currently or have you ever practiced Voodoo? If you start a treadmill with an egg resting on it will the egg break when you start the treadmill or when the egg hits the ground? Did your rooster lay said egg? Do you know if a power pole can stop a loaded dump truck? If you answered yes to or are curious of the answer to all these questions and more you may have WAY too much in common with [POP].

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,632 posts
12,439 battles
On 7/5/2018 at 2:01 PM, Filthy_Pelican said:

Ahoy, Filthy_Pelican!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

There are always contests (with cookies) regularly coming around!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

You can also view the Original Post to learn a little more about us..... 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[KSD]
[KSD]
Members
179 posts
7,717 battles

Sea Renegades is Recruiting! Looking for active and competitive members, casuals are alright too :)-

Clan Wars is starting soon and we are looking additional good players to join the Journey in making the Hurricane League! 

5aa3101a961e6_SeaRenegadeslogo-transparent.thumb.png.1304196dce5e09d0fbfbe481c1dc4c41.png

About Ourselves:

Sea Renegades is a well-established Clan, with a focus on clan wars(CW) and Div/pubs all year round. Our players tend to be good to exceptional. Members are 18 to 50’s from East and West coast. Discord is relaxed, but focused during Clan Wars. We are looking for similarly minded players. We are a mature group but also enjoy to have a good laugh! Sea Renegades is all about team work and having fun! We also play a assortment of other games too. If your looking for a competitive or casual play, don't be shy, come on discord and socialize with us out! 

Members of Sea Renegades receive the following benefits:

1.  A friendly, fun, and mature community

2. -15% to cost of purchasing researchable TI-TX ships

3. +20% free XP on TI-TX ships

4. -10% reduced service cost on TI-TX ships

5. +5% XP on TI-TX ships

6. +10% commander XP

Basic criteria for admission:

1. 1300+ PR

2. 54+% win rate

3. 1 TX ship with stats meeting the above requirements

4. 18+ years

5. Friendly and a team player

1. Contact via in-game chat, forums, and website :

Recruiters:

Buckeyefan21x

FreshSqueezed 

Admirals and Officers

Herr_Reaper

DeckApee

2. Discord address and application info :   Download discord desktop application, put discord server address into ADD SERVER.

If you're interested, join our discord server ( https://discord.gg/Pnm6dB8 ) to receive a friendly welcome and contact @FreshSqueezed or @Buckeyefan21x for additional information about our recruitment process.