You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Mystery doubloons addition????

11 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,191 posts
14,312 battles

Just had 2 notices popup in port and both were doubloons? Doesn't say what they are for either. Very odd? Not complaining mind you but would like to know why. Anyone else get them? Got...

Maybe it is some kind of payoff for doing something in the past???

• Cool 2

[ARGSY]
Members
10,294 posts
6,746 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Just had 2 notices popup in port and both were doubloons? Doesn't say what they are for either.

Very interesting.

I could do with some free doubloons, both for port slots and for future T6 and T7 camo requirements. Let's hope this is some sort of universal generosity on WG's part. However, they had a special on shop purchases in mid June, so if you bought heaps of stuff at the right time you might have got recompense for that - although that should have been paid out long since.  https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/sequelitis/ 

• Cool 1

[BS]
Members
1,385 posts
7,675 battles

Did you buy something in the shop in May that gave you doubloons for already having the ship? They're refunding the doubloons you lost out on

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,191 posts
14,312 battles
6 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Very interesting.

I could do with some free doubloons, both for port slots and for future T6 and T7 camo requirements. Let's hope this is some sort of universal generosity on WG's part. However, they had a special on shop purchases in mid June, so if you bought heaps of stuff at the right time you might have got recompense for that - although that should have been paid out long since.  https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/sequelitis/ 

Already got the doubloons for that.

1 minute ago, HorrorRoach said:

Did you buy something in the shop in May that gave you doubloons for already having the ship? They're refunding the doubloons you lost out on

That might be it.

[BS]
Members
1,385 posts
7,675 battles

i was wondering when they were goin to dole it out, i think i'm expecting a few thousand too

[INTEL]
Members
7,063 posts
28,893 battles

Just got doubloons too.

That might be it.

They should explain on the client.

[-BRS-]
Members
405 posts
12,347 battles

I got mystery dub's and.......1 credit

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,807 posts
21,054 battles

Wasn't there are 25% Gold payback for everything you bought in the store within the last two weeks?

[BSL]
Members
907 posts
15,398 battles
19 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Wasn't there are 25% Gold payback for everything you bought in the store within the last two weeks?

^For Dabloons, yes^