You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Question about SC I just got?

12 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,693 posts
3,820 battles

8/10 combine it with its more economic signals flags this earns you free xp very quickly so it is very valuable. 

[HYDRO]
Members
2,862 posts
4,596 battles

It's always good to get dragon flags, I think the minimum amount you can get from a SC is 25 flags, so 50 is pretty good. Combine it with some free xp camo in a free xp event and you can make loads.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,259 posts
5,267 battles

IMO, that's the best you can do short of getting a ship/captain/port slot combo.

Great get there.

Congrats.

[HAG]
Beta Testers
364 posts
5,131 battles

Not going to lie I thought he said he got uroboros (from resident evil) in a super container and I got rather confused for what was probably a few to many moments.

[INTEL]
Members
7,069 posts
28,928 battles

Of the Dragon flags I rate Ouroboros as 3rd in value (IMO), so not bad a catch you got.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
674 posts
1,309 battles

I got a SC yesterday, with only 25 of them, from choosing more signals & camo. Fifty seems super, 25 seems meh.

Personally, I find the other special signals more desirable, but it could have been worse. Could have been a crate full of ramming damage reduction flags, or a spotting plane mod.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,642 posts
15,896 battles

You did much better than I have with some of the "SUPER" containers I've gotten. Congrats on a decent haul!

[NSEW]
Members
1,032 posts

As a comparison. Got 2 SC's from completing Mission 2 of "Hit hard, Hit fast,Hit  Often" campaign.

One was Dragon flags x 100, other other was 50 Valentines day camo. 

Not super happy, nor super bitter, but definitely no feeling of rewarded achievement.