You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Doing a great job

11 comments in this topic

[WDS]
Members
1,488 posts
8,231 battles

Just want to say thanks to Wg I think there doing a great job with all the free stuff coming our way . Flags , signals , and coal every game I love it . I'm really enjoying the game more than ever . I see mucho complaints all day long about everything but I have to say for a free game there doing a really great job . Thanks too to all the contributors LWM , Lert , no soup for you and all the guys I cant think of u do such good work . Really enjoying this game and the community thanks again .

Edited by clammboy
  • Cool 8

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts
19 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Just want to say thanks to Wg I think there doing a great job with all the free stuff coming our way.

I've never thought that they were short-changing players in any way. I still have over 200 camouflages from the recent events. Playing the game has netted me a couple dozen free ships and that many and a dozen more permanent camouflages. It's grindy but I don't mind; at this rate I'll play the game until it fades into the past and never even come close to using up its potential. More free stuff today as someone linked to the place where I could collect what I presume are the 18000 players on the server awards. So many flags poured in that it took a minute in Port to list them all.

Edited by Snargfargle

[RKLES]
Members
8,925 posts
10,828 battles
5 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I've never thought that they were short-changing players in any way. I still have over 200 camouflages from the recent events. Playing the game has netted me a couple dozen free ships and that many and a dozen more permanent camouflages. It's grindy but I don't mind; at this rate I'll play the game until it fades into the past and never even come close to using up its potential. More free stuff today as someone linked to the place where I could collect what I presume are the 18000 players on the server awards. So many flags poured in that it took a minute in Port to list them all.

Yeah and some of the stuff we earned for free ends up being able to get us more free stuff later. Like the Duke of York I earned back in the Winter Campaign at Christmas is now eligible in Littlewhitemouse’s current contest for CC crate which I have hear is like a turbo charged supercontainer. Even if I do not get the crate from contest I will feel good since I love using my Duke of York anyway.

Wargamong does a rather nice job with WOWs I have to agree.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,207 posts
6,664 battles
2 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

which I have hear is like a turbo charged supercontainer.

You heard that right. @Lord_Zath was raffling them on his Twitch stream last night and I was one of the winners. 100,000 Free XP.  The only more valuable prize would have been a Tier 8 ship that occasionally pops out, but I've already won 50K FXP from a supercontainer this week and now I'm hugely closer to the Nelson, so for me this is probably better.

Community Department
2,558 posts
727 battles

Thanks guys! I'm always pleased to see such warm words to me and my collegues! 
I hope this year would be filled with positive emotions even more side by side with all of you.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
5,137 posts
16,740 battles
15 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You heard that right. @Lord_Zath was raffling them on his Twitch stream last night and I was one of the winners. 100,000 Free XP.  The only more valuable prize would have been a Tier 8 ship that occasionally pops out, but I've already won 50K FXP from a supercontainer this week and now I'm hugely closer to the Nelson, so for me this is probably better.

IMO you've earned that FXP through multiple replays sent to me and the willingness to take feedback however critical and apply it.  It's been a real treat watching you and other players grow on the channel!  Enjoy the Nelson she's a ... unique ship :).  Make sure you send me a replay in it once you unlock her :).

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
4,921 posts
11,844 battles

Not enough of these kinds of threads.

A big thank you to WG!

:cap_like:

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,207 posts
6,664 battles
On 06/07/2018 at 2:08 AM, Lord_Zath said:

IMO you've earned that FXP through multiple replays sent to me and the willingness to take feedback however critical and apply it.  It's been a real treat watching you and other players grow on the channel!  Enjoy the Nelson she's a ... unique ship :).  Make sure you send me a replay in it once you unlock her :).

Thank you for the kind words. :Smile_honoring:

Well I've got her now, as well as the Indy and the Queen Elizabeth (it's been a good weekend), so it's only a matter of fighting the right battle that's full of mistakes to find but not so many I'm ashamed to show it in public. :Smile_child:

• Cool 1

[SPQR_]
Beta Testers
51 posts
5,670 battles
On 7/4/2018 at 9:06 PM, clammboy said:

Just want to say thanks to Wg I think there doing a great job with all the free stuff coming our way . Flags , signals , and coal every game I love it . I'm really enjoying the game more than ever . I see mucho complaints all day long about everything but I have to say for a free game there doing a really great job . Thanks too to all the contributors LWM , Lert , no soup for you and all the guys I cant think of u do such good work . Really enjoying this game and the community thanks again .

The game is not free at all, there are 1000s of players paying for scrubs with no cash to play.

• Angry 1

[DPG]
Members
1,319 posts
5,714 battles

38 minutes ago, ESX said:

The game is not free at all, there are 1000s of players paying for scrubs with no cash to play.

Those "scrubs" are the reason you don't sit in the queue for 20 minutes waiting for a lopsided match.  

• Cool 1