Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RustyOldFart

Wow the last game for the night was a loss but still fun

11 comments in this topic

Members
3,783 posts

So I managed to do pretty decently pulled off two kills and a shy over 142K worth of damage not even sure how I did that.  I know 42k definitely came from a Buffalo that I just plainly deleted from the game lol.  But yea none the less what a great way to end the night even on a defeat.

shot-18.07.04_19.35.20-0561.jpg

shot-18.07.04_19.33.05-0158.jpg

shot-18.07.04_19.35.24-0098.jpg

[TBW]
Members
7,380 posts
13,558 battles

How come it is so easy to be first on a losing team, but mid range more often, on a winning team?

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,352 battles

A winning match can cascade to the point that you have to spend time finding enemy targets while enemies will find you in a loss.

Members
3,783 posts
34 minutes ago, _Dreadnaught_ said:

A winning match can cascade to the point that you have to spend time finding enemy targets while enemies will find you in a loss.

Seems to happen on a daily basis lol.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,980 posts
9,293 battles
1 hour ago, _Dreadnaught_ said:

This, a lot of my wins are games where I did little/nothing because I couldn't even get to the fight before it was over, or in a CV, no time to even launch a second attack. Course, then you have ones like my 176k game in Taiho that, I'm guessing because I couldn't get credit for kills and despite using strafe the game went "lol no" and even the most perfect ones did :etc_swear: all against the enemy Taiho (only got about 1/3 of his planes) so not enough planes, caps or kills for xp? 

Members
3,783 posts
2 minutes ago, WanderingGhost said:

This, a lot of my wins are games where I did little/nothing because I couldn't even get to the fight before it was over, or in a CV, no time to even launch a second attack. Course, then you have ones like my 176k game in Taiho that, I'm guessing because I couldn't get credit for kills and despite using strafe the game went "lol no" and even the most perfect ones did :etc_swear: all against the enemy Taiho (only got about 1/3 of his planes) so not enough planes, caps or kills for xp? 

I don't even think I would attempt to even try a cv lol I might.  Just to see if I can hack it.   But then again I might not.   Just depends because I'm actually getting quite bored with the regular ships that I play.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,980 posts
9,293 battles
5 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

I don't even think I would attempt to even try a cv lol I might.  Just to see if I can hack it.   But then again I might not.   Just depends because I'm actually getting quite bored with the regular ships that I play.

If what rumors we hear of the rework are true, then there broken state aside it's better to just wait for it and try them then because basically what every current CV player has spent months/years mastering is potentially going to mean nothing as it seems they are completely overdoing gameplay from the ground up. With one of the things being heard that they are looking to make CV's "play more like the other ships", which sounds boring and, to me, enraging if true. 

Members
3,783 posts
19 minutes ago, WanderingGhost said:

If what rumors we hear of the rework are true, then there broken state aside it's better to just wait for it and try them then because basically what every current CV player has spent months/years mastering is potentially going to mean nothing as it seems they are completely overdoing gameplay from the ground up. With one of the things being heard that they are looking to make CV's "play more like the other ships", which sounds boring and, to me, enraging if true. 

Well if anything I'll play them in Co Op mode only for now I don't even know how to manual drop lol.

[RKLES]
Members
8,922 posts
10,828 battles

Lol had Shokaku battle couple nights ago, where I did 150k+ damage and my team was just melting or else damage would have been higher and I would have gone beyond Kraken. They then proceeded to say I was the one to blame and was not doing enough??? Yeah um if my fighters had done any more to protect the team, they would need to be upgraded to F-22 Raptors and my Bombers would need to have been B-52s. Lol oh well at least it was fun battle. :Smile_teethhappy:

[RKLES]
Members
8,922 posts
10,828 battles
2 hours ago, WanderingGhost said:

So you are telling me my IJN CVs will be able to shoot the planes at enemy ships as Kamikaze aircraft? Hmm I better hurry up and get the tier X in that line if that is going to be how they are! :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this