Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
geser98

Why the 3 days delay before applying for a new clan?

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,120 posts
95 battles

Seriously, I don't quite understand it. They already have a system that prevents people jumping from one clan to another - all your oil gets zeroed and you need to collect 80 oil to be able to use discounts of the new clan, which, incidentally, also takes about 3 days. Is it possible to remove this delay altogether?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
694
[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles
3 minutes ago, geser98 said:

Seriously, I don't quite understand it. They already have a system that prevents people jumping from one clan to another - all your oil gets zeroed and you need to collect 80 oil to be able to use discounts of the new clan, which, incidentally, also takes about 3 days. Is it possible to remove this delay altogether?

To stop people from jumping from clan to clan every hour. And I'm guessing that wins in clan battles collect oil, because after 4 clan battles tonight that 80 oil bar was gone for me. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,009
[SALVO]
Members
19,951 posts
19,898 battles
1 hour ago, geser98 said:

Seriously, I don't quite understand it. They already have a system that prevents people jumping from one clan to another - all your oil gets zeroed and you need to collect 80 oil to be able to use discounts of the new clan, which, incidentally, also takes about 3 days. Is it possible to remove this delay altogether?

To prevent people in clan ABC-1 from completing the Typhoon league mission, then having some of them jump over to their sister clan ABC-2 to help them finish it for that clan, and so on and so on.

The delay is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
444
[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
18,731 battles
32 minutes ago, Crucis said:

To prevent people in clan ABC-1 from completing the Typhoon league mission, then having some of them jump over to their sister clan ABC-2 to help them finish it for that clan

It has more to do with making it harder to switch players around to different leagues and affecting the ranking system. I don't think anybody really cares if you did it to help your sister clan win their rewards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
959
[NMKJT]
Members
3,590 posts

It's inherited from tanks. People used to game the system in Clan Wars and jump from clan to clan in a night and get several battles in, putting them up on the leader board. Implemented it here too, just a lesson learned, same would have happened here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,973
[OO7]
Members
4,217 posts
10,889 battles
51 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

It's inherited from tanks. People used to game the system in Clan Wars and jump from clan to clan in a night and get several battles in, putting them up on the leader board. Implemented it here too, just a lesson learned, same would have happened here.

It was not inherited, it was implemented after the instant transfers were abused in the first season of clan battles

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
606 posts
3,577 battles
37 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

It was not inherited, it was implemented after the instant transfers were abused in the first season of clan battles

The three day ban thing came from tanks. However it was not because of abuse of jumping durring CW. CW being a 7 day a week thing in tanks really had no need for the system. The three day thing in tanks was always there to keep people from clan hopping.

 

Ships on the other hand started to use this because of clans like OPG and other who abused a system that was in place more as a test than "just do what WoT does" type of thing.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,130
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,585 posts
15,896 battles
40 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

It was not inherited, it was implemented after the instant transfers were abused in the first season of clan battles

This. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×