Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bill_Halsey

I must be doing something right - One of the more amusing games I've played yet.

3 comments in this topic

[TOG]
Members
3,408 posts
17,664 battles

Two Neighbors Standard Battle. I was in the Belfast and top tier. Came into movement to contact with a Nichols in the center, turned away, smoked up and started shooting. The fight moved away to the north due to most of the tm going lemming northward. I noted a fight going on to the west where the islands where.  I decided to lend a hand. I arrived too late but I did sank an NO at the end. That left me to contend with an Indie, a Pepsi and a Normandie The Indie and pepsi were in the red. The normadie was in full health. Against the 2 CA's, I can tackle. A full HP BB with them? He'd blapp me after I killed those two. So I retreated back to base while calling for help. Which was ignored. So want happened was a running gun fight back to the base. I must had been doing something right because the Indie player called me a female genital organ and told me to FIGHT FAIR! :cap_haloween:.

I replied 3 vs 1 and you want me to fight fair? The normandie player told me "Don't mind him. He's been calling everyone a female genital organ."

Long story short finally reached the base and the trio started capping. My tm finally noticed that the base is being capped and 2 ships came back. Once they started shooting I smoked up and killed the Indie (first) and then the Pepsi. The Indie complained that he wanted me to smoke up earlier. My thought was "You want me to smoke up w/o any eyes with a ship with 9.9 km radar and sit still for you guys to blap me? How dumb do you think I am?" That left the normandie and I was busy whaling on him when the red tm cap was secured. Imagine my surprise when I looked at the leader board.

shot-18_07.04_21_57.34-0007.thumb.jpg.36ef9a92972dc9c63438ee63ebfbd38a.jpg

So match was won, 3 ships dead (could had been 4 if the game went longer), top of the leader board and annoyed an immature player with a sense of entitlement. Works for me! :Smile_Default:

Edited by Bill_Halsey
spelling check
  • Cool 3

[STURM]
Members
440 posts
3,790 battles
2 hours ago, Bill_Halsey said:

Two Neighbors Standard Battle. I was in the Belfast and top tier. Came into movement to contact with a Nichols in the center, turned away, smoked up and started shooting. The fight moved away to the north due to most of the tm going lemming northward. I noted a fight going on to the west where the islands where.  I decided to lend a hand. I arrived too late but I did sank an NO at the end. That left me to contend with an Indie, a Pepsi and a Normandie The Indie and pepsi were in the red. The normadie was in full health. Against the 2 CA's, I can tackle. A full HP BB with them? He'd blapp me after I killed those two. So I retreated back to base while calling for help. Which was ignored. So want happened was a running gun fight back to the base. I must had been doing something right because the Indie player called me a female genital organ and told me to FIGHT FAIR! :cap_haloween:.

I replied 3 vs 1 and you want me to fight fair? The normandie player told me "Don't mind him. He's been calling everyone a female genital organ."

Sounds like a game I just had. It was on Estuary, and I was in my Loyang. There was this Z-39 player, and the two of us moved up to protect that passageway in the middle. I guess he fired up his hydro, because it spotted an Atlanta just around the island. So, of course, I smash the engine into reverse, but then this Z-39 player jumps out in front of the Atlanta, slows down, and blows smoke. After the inevitable happens, he just types in chat "Loyang [female genital organ]." I guess he wanted me to shield his DD with my more fragile DD.

You want to know the saddest part? When I looked at his profile, he had almost 17 thousand battles, with a 44.5% win rate. 

Sign in to follow this