You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kongo_Pride

Possible Bug with Halsey Campaign Part IV, Task 7

8 comments in this topic

[VFW]
Members
1,168 posts
23,092 battles

No....knocking out guns, steering, engine, and catapult.   Aircraft by themselves...no.

vr

[CUTER]
Members
809 posts
20,959 battles
3 minutes ago, TexJapan said:

No....knocking out guns, steering, engine, and catapult.   Aircraft by themselves...no.

Then this is a bug

[VFW]
Members
1,168 posts
23,092 battles

No quite getting your point.   Unless you knocked out 12 of the above...not aircraft...all in one game it is not complete.  No bug because I finished the campaign and that task specifically.

vr

[VFW]
Members
1,168 posts
23,092 battles

Expanded you pic...now I see what you're getting at...sorry.   Strange that it states that it complete, but the completion bar shows you're short of the goal.   Hmmmm...keep hammering away.

Vr,

[CUTER]
Members
809 posts
20,959 battles

Just now, TexJapan said:

Expanded you pic...now I see what you're getting at...sorry.   Strange that it states that it complete, but the completion bar shows you're short of the goal.   Hmmmm...keep hammering away.

I got the reward for completing the task.  It says complete.  I am reporting it because the game seems to be confusing "planes" for modules.  I am reporting it because the game is clearly giving rewards and completion for a task that is not properly completed.  So, therefore, unless planes are modules, it is a bug.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,379 posts
10,928 battles
47 minutes ago, TexJapan said:

vr

AA & secondaries along with incaps count though. He could have rocked out on them and they don't show in the ribbons.

[VFW]
Members
1,168 posts
23,092 battles
10 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

AA & secondaries along with incaps count though. He could have rocked out on them and they don't show in the ribbons.

Guns incorporated AA&secondaries....but his progress bar and ribbon count were not correct.  Anyway, he got the task done so full steam ahead.

vr,