dbw86

GREAT JOB BY WOW'S ANSWERING TICKETS

4 comments in this topic

[-V1-]
Members
345 posts
6,207 battles

By nature I've never been a bitcher and suspect I am one of the older players, I am 77 retired US military [USMC GySgt & 1stSgt USA NatGd}).   I also was a police officer for 25 years so I appreciate rules along with common sense application of justice when possible.    I, unlike most others, believe it is every Captain's responsibility to keep from colliding with another ship and if I sail into launched torpedoes of a Team Mate I should have been watching better.    So, on a few occasions, I have expressed those thoughts via a "Ticket" to WoW's and each time have received a prompt notice they had received it, and at the most a reply within a day, often within hours.   THAT IS  OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE, by any standard.    But I have observed that in every incident where there is a rule in place WoW's has followed that rule consistently and that is fair and equal treatment to all players.    I am amazed that the department which handles the response to tickets is so efficient, and yet obviously (at least in my tickets) having carefully read and looked into what my reason for contacting them was and then provided a polite and well-reasoned answer.

Sometimes we all just need to pause and say THANKS when people are doing a great job and I believe Wow's Ticket Response Section is doing exactly that.   SO THANKS WoW's!

dbw86

Las Vegas, NV

• Cool 6

[HYDRO]
Members
2,837 posts
4,590 battles

Jesus man,  why aren't you whining like the rest of the people, you are ruining the norm  :Smile-angry:.

In all seriousness, kudos to support, while they can always improve they often have to deal with some really bad eggs, so at least patience wise they are almost perfect :Smile_teethhappy:.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,370 posts
10,928 battles
49 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Jesus man,  why aren't you whining like the rest of the people, you are ruining the norm  :Smile-angry:.

In all seriousness, kudos to support, while they can always improve they often have to deal with some really bad eggs, so at least patience wise they are almost perfect :Smile_teethhappy:.

This, but all too often people expect an answer in minutes. I have had good experiences with WG support myself.

[HINON]
Members
10,703 posts
4 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This, but all too often people expect an answer in minutes. I have had good experiences with WG support myself.

Same CS is a challenging job.