You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sparviero

One thing I have observed using match maker monitor today. (To add to the mm threads)

10 comments in this topic

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
1,391 posts
68 battles

I haven't had a single win in over a dozen games today. I have stepped away from the computer and even when I am playing I have paused between games. When I decided to pull up the match maker monitor to see the team composition for both sides the one thing I observed is that I am always being placed on the team with lower amount of matches and worst winning % of the two sides. Nose diving down to ~25% win rate is a statistical anomaly. Being consistently placed on teams that lose  over three different gaming sessions not so much. I don't mind losing most of my matches however not getting a single freaking win just defies the odds. C'est la vie.

giphy.gif

• Funny 1

[KRAB]
Members
760 posts
7,224 battles

With thousands of players playing thousands of games, it is inevitable that somebody somewhere will at some point lose more than 12 games in a row. You are just unlucky. 

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
10 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

I haven't had a single win in over a dozen games today. I have stepped away from the computer and even when I am playing I have paused between games. When I decided to pull up the match maker monitor to see the team composition for both sides the one thing I observed is that I am always being placed on the team with lower amount of matches and worst winning % of the two sides. Nose diving down to ~25% win rate is a statistical anomaly. Being consistently placed on teams that lose  over three different gaming sessions not so much. I don't mind losing most of my matches however not getting a single freaking win just defies the odds. C'est la vie.

giphy.gif

At this point, as a DD main, I'm getting 2/3rds of the daily containers and logging out and playing something else most days. I used to spend all of my free time (and money) on this game.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,705 posts
9,439 battles

Having this right w/ freddy and lex and Tirpitz right now.

WG needs to stop rewarding bad players sometime.

• Funny 1

Members
2,054 posts
509 battles
21 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

giphy.gif

7 PVP games in...

Spoiler

(7 games three wins.... that is not over  dozen...unless I am missing something)

..and you already are ranting about MM?>??? 

you are going to have ONE LONG SUMMER kid.....

Edited by neptunes_wrath

[VW]
Members
2,420 posts
14,229 battles

16 games it not many, play a few more you might go on a win streak. Play coop so you learnto aim before you go in randoms where you will face a black swan driven bt a rank 1 player with a 19pt commander.

btw are you tracking the bot’s stats cause 16 games in you should be locked in coop mode...

[NGAGE]
Members
3,071 posts
8,073 battles

The only thing surprising to me about MM Monitor is how many players in the high tiers are bad.

Super low average damages, winrates, kills, huge numbers of games with those, you name it. It's one to feel  the playerbase is full of potatoes. It's another thing to see it..

Alpha Tester
7,113 posts
3,722 battles

Yeah, just how bad people can be over so MANY games is mind blowing. Where is the enjoyment it losing so often, dying so much, and doing so little damage?

One would think spending 5 minutes every day for a week learning sone super basic concepts, and ballooning their results would only increase their enjoyment. But I cannot understand how what they get back right now would keep them playing.

[TBW]
Members
7,380 posts
13,558 battles

Every time I lose a battle, I just try to find the common denominator, in all of my losing matches. Unfortunately the most common denominator is that I was in the battle.