Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RustyOldFart

Wow even with the multiple losses my WR is trending upward

4 comments in this topic

Members
3,783 posts

I've been slowly working to improve my Win Rate.  I know I play just to have fun and a good laugh.  But I've noticed the more fun I have with out concentrating on the actual statistics.  I win more.  I've even had some really bad days where I had a 37 percent.  Yea that hurts when you're trying to improve and get better, but meh.  Slowly but surely it is increasing even like I said with the losses.  Not sure how long it will take me to get to 50 percent at this rate lol.  Not to mention I've been playing most of my games in tier 9 and 10 lol.

WR 1.PNG

Capture.PNG

Members
22,418 posts
5,787 battles
35 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

I've been slowly working to improve my Win Rate.  I know I play just to have fun and a good laugh.  But I've noticed the more fun I have with out concentrating on the actual statistics.  I win more.  I've even had some really bad days where I had a 37 percent.  Yea that hurts when you're trying to improve and get better, but meh.  Slowly but surely it is increasing even like I said with the losses.  Not sure how long it will take me to get to 50 percent at this rate lol.  Not to mention I've been playing most of my games in tier 9 and 10 lol.

WR 1.PNG

Capture.PNG

A good outlook. Too many people have a stretch of good results, (better than expected) and then when that turns out to be unsustainable, the sky falls....

[HEROS]
Members
1,827 posts
5,820 battles
41 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

WR 1.PNG

Capture.PNG

I like it more when my WR plunges below 25%  you can't have more fun than when you nearly double your damage (by my math) and your win rate takes a dive. woo hoo!! pull up your shirt, and show dem stats.

working as intended.

Members
4,723 posts
7,845 battles

I think playing loose and not obsessing over numbers makes you calmer and it might help you so better. Being overly anxious over getting a win can mess up your judgement. You can take stupid risks. I do think so...IMO.

Sign in to follow this