Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

American Trio bundle in Premium Shop

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

3,993
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,219 posts
14,367 battles

Short term offer in the shop for 3 ships (Alabama, Atlanta, Kidd) + 200 each of the standard 5 economic flags (Zulu, Papa Papa, etc...). You get slots and a 0pt Capt for the ships.

Bundle cost: $124.80

Note - The ships are not discounted. Basically you pay full price for them and then get the 200 flags as a bonus. So, if you have the 3 ships in question and purchase the deal you will get full Doubloon value for them...

  • 12,200 doubloons (Alabama)
  • 9100 Doubloons (Kidd)
  • 9000 Doubloons (Atlanta)
  • 30,300 total Doubloons

To buy 30,300 Doubloons = $99.99 (25,000) + $24.82 (5300) = $124.81

To buy 200 each of the flags = $16.11 (100 each) + $16.11 (100 each) = $32.22

Total value of package if you have the 3 ships = $157.03

Profit made = $157.03 (value) - $124.80 (bundle cost) = $32.23

Not a bad deal. I went for it and will use those Doubloons during the current (July 2-9 I believe it is) FXP 35:1 discount. Needed them anyway and got 1000 flags in total free.

Hope this helps. :Smile_honoring:

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
376
[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,196 posts
11,697 battles

i hate your wallet !!

 

 

but thumb up for the gains

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,993
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,219 posts
14,367 battles
14 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

i hate your wallet !!

 

 

but thumb up for the gains

That's alright my wallet hates me.

I am not rich or anything. I just try and maximize the money I do spend on the game. 

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
623
[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
4,508 posts
4,404 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

That's alright my wallet hates me.

I am not rich or anything. I just try and maximize the money I do spend on the game. 

Which is smart, and I also try to do the same.

In my case, I do not have Kidd... so if I do go for it then I'm only getting 21,200 doubloons. I gotta do some math and see if it's still good enough for consideration...

Unless, it's not available for Steam (like many bundles, lol). If so, then I shouldn't KIDD myself with the idea (lol pun). :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,993
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,219 posts
14,367 battles
1 minute ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Which is smart, and I also try to do the same.

In my case, I do not have Kidd... so if I do go for it then I'm only getting 21,200 doubloons. I gotta do some math and see if it's still good enough for consideration...

Unless, it's not available for Steam (like many bundles, lol). If so, then I shouldn't KIDD myself with the idea (lol pun). :Smile_teethhappy:

I don't play DD's so I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't already have Kidd from a crate. If you like DD's, and would play Kidd, it would still be a good deal. If you have no interest in Kidd I would pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[ANZ4C]
[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
19 posts
7,426 battles

Hmmmm now this makes the deal tempting....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
832 posts

This is quite tempting since I don’t have any of these.  But the prices, even after discount, ouch. It sounds like a decent deal until you realize it’s $125 smackers! About $30 more than a year of premium.  :::sigh:::

C43CCCCB-63BE-4309-93E8-E06E3ADFBC82.gif

I have 65 ships in my harbor.  Can’t play 65 ships in a day, or a week.  I’ll pass WG, but thanks for the holiday discount.

Edited by Capt_of_Satisfaction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts

actually i just looked it up and its 157$ so no deal if you already have the ships ill pass

maybe wargaming changed the price or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
236 posts

$157 Canadian not really worth it tbh. As I can go and buy 25k doubloons for $126 So ill pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
14 minutes ago, DemonW0lf said:

$157 Canadian not really worth it tbh. As I can go and buy 25k doubloons for $126 So ill pass.

yea im not sure what the conversion is for canadian accounts but yes im showing 157 so i dont think its worth it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,993
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,219 posts
14,367 battles
1 hour ago, DemonW0lf said:

$157 Canadian not really worth it tbh. As I can go and buy 25k doubloons for $126 So ill pass.

 

59 minutes ago, iamplaya said:

yea im not sure what the conversion is for canadian accounts but yes im showing 157 so i dont think its worth it

You have to convert the other things to Canadian cost as well then. Figure the cost Canadian of 25K Doubloons + 5300 Doubloons + 100 5 pak flags + 100 5 pak flags and then see what that adds up to and compare it to the bundle cost in Canadian $. I suspect you will find it is the same basic thing as it is in US dollars. The doubloon/ship value = the bundle cost so the flags are free. In USD it is almost $33 in free flags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

 

You have to convert the other things to Canadian cost as well then. Figure the cost Canadian of 25K Doubloons + 5300 Doubloons + 100 5 pak flags + 100 5 pak flags and then see what that adds up to and compare it to the bundle cost in Canadian $. I suspect you will find it is the same basic thing as it is in US dollars. The doubloon/ship value = the bundle cost so the flags are free. In USD it is almost $33 in free flags.

oh thanks still trying to decide to buy it or not i like the idea of using massive doublons to convert all my free xp

thanks for the pro tip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
105
[PNGYN]
Members
491 posts
3,383 battles

Virtual ships... or car parts...?

Virtual ships... or car pa-?

 

I can't mount torpedoes or 16 inch guns on my car.. This is a no brainier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×