Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

American Trio bundle in Premium Shop

16 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,219 posts
14,367 battles

Short term offer in the shop for 3 ships (Alabama, Atlanta, Kidd) + 200 each of the standard 5 economic flags (Zulu, Papa Papa, etc...). You get slots and a 0pt Capt for the ships.

Bundle cost: $124.80

Note - The ships are not discounted. Basically you pay full price for them and then get the 200 flags as a bonus. So, if you have the 3 ships in question and purchase the deal you will get full Doubloon value for them...

• 12,200 doubloons (Alabama)
  • 9100 Doubloons (Kidd)
  • 9000 Doubloons (Atlanta)
  • 30,300 total Doubloons

To buy 30,300 Doubloons = $99.99 (25,000) + $24.82 (5300) = $124.81

To buy 200 each of the flags = $16.11 (100 each) + $16.11 (100 each) = $32.22

Total value of package if you have the 3 ships = $157.03

Profit made = $157.03 (value) - $124.80 (bundle cost) = $32.23

Not a bad deal. I went for it and will use those Doubloons during the current (July 2-9 I believe it is) FXP 35:1 discount. Needed them anyway and got 1000 flags in total free.

Hope this helps. :Smile_honoring:

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 3

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,196 posts
11,697 battles

i hate your wallet !!

but thumb up for the gains

• Funny 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,219 posts
14,367 battles
14 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

i hate your wallet !!

but thumb up for the gains

That's alright my wallet hates me.

I am not rich or anything. I just try and maximize the money I do spend on the game. 

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
4,508 posts
4,404 battles
1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

That's alright my wallet hates me.

I am not rich or anything. I just try and maximize the money I do spend on the game. 

Which is smart, and I also try to do the same.

In my case, I do not have Kidd... so if I do go for it then I'm only getting 21,200 doubloons. I gotta do some math and see if it's still good enough for consideration...

Unless, it's not available for Steam (like many bundles, lol). If so, then I shouldn't KIDD myself with the idea (lol pun). :Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,219 posts
14,367 battles
1 minute ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Which is smart, and I also try to do the same.

In my case, I do not have Kidd... so if I do go for it then I'm only getting 21,200 doubloons. I gotta do some math and see if it's still good enough for consideration...

Unless, it's not available for Steam (like many bundles, lol). If so, then I shouldn't KIDD myself with the idea (lol pun). :Smile_teethhappy:

I don't play DD's so I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't already have Kidd from a crate. If you like DD's, and would play Kidd, it would still be a good deal. If you have no interest in Kidd I would pass.

[ANZ4C]
[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
19 posts
7,426 battles

Hmmmm now this makes the deal tempting....

Beta Testers
832 posts

This is quite tempting since I don’t have any of these.  But the prices, even after discount, ouch. It sounds like a decent deal until you realize it’s $125 smackers! About $30 more than a year of premium.  :::sigh:::

C43CCCCB-63BE-4309-93E8-E06E3ADFBC82.gif

I have 65 ships in my harbor.  Can’t play 65 ships in a day, or a week.  I’ll pass WG, but thanks for the holiday discount.

Edited by Capt_of_Satisfaction

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts

actually i just looked it up and its 157$ so no deal if you already have the ships ill pass

maybe wargaming changed the price or something

[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
236 posts

$157 Canadian not really worth it tbh. As I can go and buy 25k doubloons for $126 So ill pass.

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
14 minutes ago, DemonW0lf said:

$157 Canadian not really worth it tbh. As I can go and buy 25k doubloons for $126 So ill pass.

yea im not sure what the conversion is for canadian accounts but yes im showing 157 so i dont think its worth it

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,219 posts
14,367 battles
1 hour ago, DemonW0lf said:

59 minutes ago, iamplaya said:

yea im not sure what the conversion is for canadian accounts but yes im showing 157 so i dont think its worth it

You have to convert the other things to Canadian cost as well then. Figure the cost Canadian of 25K Doubloons + 5300 Doubloons + 100 5 pak flags + 100 5 pak flags and then see what that adds up to and compare it to the bundle cost in Canadian $. I suspect you will find it is the same basic thing as it is in US dollars. The doubloon/ship value = the bundle cost so the flags are free. In USD it is almost $33 in free flags.

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
2 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

You have to convert the other things to Canadian cost as well then. Figure the cost Canadian of 25K Doubloons + 5300 Doubloons + 100 5 pak flags + 100 5 pak flags and then see what that adds up to and compare it to the bundle cost in Canadian $. I suspect you will find it is the same basic thing as it is in US dollars. The doubloon/ship value = the bundle cost so the flags are free. In USD it is almost $33 in free flags.

oh thanks still trying to decide to buy it or not i like the idea of using massive doublons to convert all my free xp

thanks for the pro tip

[PNGYN]
Members
491 posts
3,383 battles

Virtual ships... or car parts...?

Virtual ships... or car pa-?

I can't mount torpedoes or 16 inch guns on my car.. This is a no brainier.

Sign in to follow this