You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AyanoMidori

PLEASE WG - Disable auto-resupply with doubloons!

9 comments in this topic

[ARP2]
Supertester
468 posts
4,293 battles

I got 1000 doubloons from a super-container and I was saving it to buy the perma-camo for Fuso (once bought her), but without knowing it, 30 doubloons was used to auto-resupply a premium camo for my Farragut! Please WarGaming can you disable this by default? Because every time I get doubloons I have to search through all my ships to make sure auto-resupply is disabled. I cannot afford the perma camo anymore because of this :(

Would it be possible to get my 30 doubloons back, because I'm not gonna wait for another rare SC to give me doubloons :Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

Members
309 posts

No. Go spend more money on the game

-WG

Surely you've noticed how literally every transaction in the game that allows you to choose between a free currency and a premium currency defaults to the premium currency?

There's no good reason to do that other than the fact that they want you to accidentally consume the premium currency, forcing you to buy more.

10/10 player centered design.

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
2,884 posts
21,449 battles
20 minutes ago, AyanoMidori said:

I got 1000 doubloons from a super-container and I was saving it to buy the perma-camo for Fuso (once bought her), but without knowing it, 30 doubloons was used to auto-resupply a premium camo for my Farragut! Please WarGaming can you disable this by default? Because every time I get doubloons I have to search through all my ships to make sure auto-resupply is disabled. I cannot afford the perma camo anymore because of this :(

Would it be possible to get my 30 doubloons back, because I'm not gonna wait for another rare SC to give me doubloons :Smile_sad:

Good news...every 1 gets 3 "Exceptions" a year...submit a ticket & they will refund it promptly...but it shouldn't need to be used for things like that...taking real world $ from people by an automated resupply is trollish & should just not be by default.

But remember if you use them all up on signal/camo/consumable mistakes then when you actually hit the purchase Free XP button by mistake & spend it all at once you will not have any left so choose wisely (& be VERY careful about ship camo purchases because if you buy the wrong one it is NOT covered under the Exception policy & they will not refund it...although ship slot purchases are...fortunately because that's the only times I've ever needed to use them when I forgot to sell a ship before buying a new 1 w/out the available slot).

Full details are given when you submit a ticket & select "exceptions" option.

Edit: Also be very aware that when you use economic signals it defaults to "auto resupply using in game currency"...& as you can not buy them w/credits it will take doubloons for it also...& even if you check the box to cancel "auto resupply"...if you unselect all economic signals & then reequip them later the "auto resupply" will turn on again...each & every time.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1

[4HIM]
Members
2,219 posts
6,519 battles

This is why I do not turn on auto resupply for anything other than a perma-camo.  I've gone in and set things to resupply with credits.  Go back after the game and it's flipped back to doubloons.  

[APOC-]
[APOC-]
Members
81 posts
3,823 battles

Just uncheck the box for "Resupply using in-game currency if unavailable" and it will stop taking doubloons for flags or camo or whatever if you run out

Edited by Shocri
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,315 posts
20,173 battles
54 minutes ago, ZARDOZ_II said:

This is why I do not turn on auto resupply for anything other than a perma-camo.  I've gone in and set things to resupply with credits.  Go back after the game and it's flipped back to doubloons.  

I agree. What I do when I want to use signals is just mount them manually since I can not trust Wargaming. 

When they first introduced the purchasing of signals I saw that "in game currency" blurb with checkbox. I had to look at it, did they mean credits or doubloons? The more I thought of it the angrier I got because they SHOULD have just made it simple i.e. "resupply for doubloons" or "resupply for credits". The internationally made it misleading and I find it just a dirty move. 

[ARGSY]
Members
10,235 posts
6,674 battles
1 hour ago, AyanoMidori said:

Please WarGaming can you disable this by default?

Agree - in-game silver should be the default situation.

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,562 posts
735 battles
8 hours ago, AyanoMidori said:

7 hours ago, Shocri said:

Just uncheck the box for "Resupply using in-game currency if unavailable" and it will stop taking doubloons for flags or camo or whatever if you run out

Plus*, please, check from time to time if any consumables run out. Not much chance to get 30 doubloons back because of a little ammount. You could easily take some from passing through missions. And leave the chance to get back something more valuable. Sorry for this* not 100% obvious mechanics. We'll improve it in the future to avoid such cases. 
Locking. 

Edited by turbo07
  • Cool 1
  • Angry 1