Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
justdags

Daily log on bonus

3 comments in this topic

[HAG]
Beta Testers
364 posts
5,131 battles

I don't think I have gotten any of the daily log on bonuses,is anyone else having this issue?

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,329 posts
20,200 battles

It happens pretty quick when you log in, check your notifications after you get into port. It took me two days to figure out what was going on with the prizes.

[PVE]
Members
2,903 posts
21,541 battles
34 minutes ago, justdags said:

I don't think I have gotten any of the daily log on bonuses,is anyone else having this issue?

30 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

It happens pretty quick when you log in, check your notifications after you get into port. It took me two days to figure out what was going on with the prizes.

Just checked & got the 150 coal...but that list of items is also the basis for the daily mission chains...on the 1st got the set of signals for each of the prizes for the 1st chain of missions (250/500/& 1000 base XP) & double for the 2nd set of missions (1100/1200/& 1300 base XP). On the 2nd it was 1/2 premium DCs for the 1st/2nd chain...yesterday was the type 5 camos (1 or 2) & today is either 150/300 coal...assuming the trend will continue throughout the month.

With the original daily log on +3 from 1st chain +6 (3 doubled) from 2nd chain you can end up earning 10 of each of those prizes for the day...as in 1500 (150x10) coal today for example.

Sign in to follow this