Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Driftwood1844

I'm starting to believe in Spotter-Range DM

12 comments in this topic

Members
855 posts
3,736 battles

Why would I want to go all close to the cap and get stuck, ambushed, and beat up when I can rain down holy fire from long range in my sexy DM?

I'm starting to believe in that troll build, duel spotter planes/range mod..... getting a free respec on captain skills made me try it lol....

lol.jpg

• Bad 1

[HEROS]
Members
1,812 posts
5,792 battles
26 minutes ago, Slumlord_Trump said:

Why would I want to go all close to the cap and get stuck, ambushed, and beat up when I can rain down holy fire from long range in my sexy DM?

I'm starting to believe in that troll build, duel spotter planes/range mod..... getting a free respec on captain skills made me try it lol....

lol.jpg

uro would not steer you wrong. it works.

• Cool 6

[R-R-R]
Members
1,018 posts
7,817 battles

You don't have to copy Yuro's build.

But I really like that 'doing damage' mentality in his video. Camping island is not the only option in early game. 

[STK]
Members
61 posts
5,332 battles

Slotting the legendary upgrade could boost this build further. Maybe I will have a try as well.

[CAFE]
Members
1,675 posts
12,189 battles
5 hours ago, Slumlord_Trump said:

lol.jpg

So you are trading up what makes the DM so strong to be able to more easily farm BBs in the back of the map..? You sound like a great asset to the team...

• Bad 1

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles
6 hours ago, Slumlord_Trump said:

lol.jpg

You stayed alive, you did damage, I'm guessing you didn't sit with a "group" of boats, so you provided a distraction. I like it. Its better then running into a cap and getting shredded in the first 60 seconds

Members
1,140 posts
8,387 battles

I'm thinking this makes more sense when you can count on there being a lot of other radar cruisers on your team than it will when that meta has died down some.

Sign in to follow this