Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chobittsu

Happy Independence Day~!

7 comments in this topic

[SOUP]
Privateers
8,284 posts

4th-of-july-events-houston-2016-696x407.

Just some brief well-wishing to my southern neighbors, try to keep it down though, I still have a hangover from Canada Day    ;P
Remember to treat your fireworks with respect and follow all safety instructions, lest you lose a finger or two~ Party responcibly~!

• Cool 4

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
4,505 posts
4,404 battles

Happy Independence Day!

*blows a party blower*

Spoiler

Now it's time to lose sleep, because some people just won't stop popping their little fire crackers in the neighborhood, into the night. LOL.

Edited by Blorgh2017

[SOUP]
Privateers
8,284 posts
7 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Happy Independence Day!

*blows a party blower*

Now it's time to lose sleep, because some people just won't stop popping their little fire crackers in the neighborhood, into the night. LOL.

Had the same problem here the other night   ;P

Fun fact, if you go down to Long Point Provincial Park you can actually see the yanks popping fireworks at Erie

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
4,505 posts
4,404 battles
6 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Had the same problem here the other night   ;P

Fun fact, if you go down to Long Point Provincial Park you can actually see the yanks popping fireworks at Erie

Awesome, lol.

Good thing I'm off work tomorrow. I can just stay up and play vidja gaem. LOLOLOLOL.

Edited by Blorgh2017

[RKLES]
Members
8,930 posts
10,828 battles
17 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Happy Independence Day!

*blows a party blower*

Reveal hidden contents

Lol I have that problem figured out, staying up tonight, sleeping few hours during day:fish_sleep:

Then I will be alright for the fireworks madness that goes on in surrounding neighborhoods. Where I live they shoot those things off at all hours of the night, so during the day will be only peaceful time. Come July 5th I will feel like the well rested genius while everyone else feels like half scorched zombies. :fish_boom:

Sign in to follow this