You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GhostSwordsman

PSA: You need to go to the main portal to get your "All Hands on Deck" awards

14 comments in this topic

Members
5,380 posts
6,109 battles

Just in case anyone is wondering where the camo and signals are, you have to go to the updated article on the main portal here. Make sure you're logged in.

I saw that Radar_X had updated the topic here:

Saw that it was posted nearly an hour before reading it, so I logged back in to see if I received the rewards(as I didn't catch any notifications while I was playing earlier). No camo and no signal flags. Did a little hunting and found that they updated the article and that is how you get the rewards.

Just wanted to throw this thread out there in case anyone else was wondering where the stuff was/why it wasn't credited to their account. And to hopefully ward off any "Where's my stuff?" threads. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 13

[WOLF7]
Members
11,410 posts

They might have stated that from the beginning, now they'll have people screaming on the 6th, wanting to know why they didn't get them.....:Smile_hiding:

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,702 posts
611 battles

Thanks! I was just going to wait until the 6th to see what would happen. 

Members
30 posts
327 battles

Are the Captain camo and Commemorative flag a one time user per battle or permanent?

Is the Commemorative flag transferable to other ships once applied to a single ship?

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
4 minutes ago, ThatOddMan said:

Are the Captain camo and Commemorative flag a one time user per battle or permanent?

Is the Commemorative flag transferable to other ships once applied to a single ship?

The captain camo is one use only. +250% Cmdr XP and +250% FXP

The signals are 10 ea of the normal combat, economic and dragon signals.

No flag that I saw, just signals.

Members
30 posts
327 battles
36 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The captain camo is one use only. +250% Cmdr XP and +250% FXP

The signals are 10 ea of the normal combat, economic and dragon signals.

No flag that I saw, just signals.

The following flag..

shot-18.07.03_22.12.10-0273.jpg

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,329 posts
20,192 battles
6 minutes ago, ThatOddMan said:

The following flag..

shot-18.07.03_22.12.10-0273.jpg

That flag is from a different event a few months back. I forget how you got it, seemed it was a giveaway.

[CTF80]
[CTF80]
Members
4,371 posts
11,869 battles

Thanks for this info.  For the life of me, I cannot understand why getting a little information from WG is so difficult.

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,456 posts
8,158 battles

Thanks for posting this. I for one had no idea, we needed to log in to the main portal. Scored the hands on stuff and also
scored some extra good behavior goodies as well  So thankyou OP. :Smile_honoring:

[WOLF7]
Members
11 posts
4,654 battles
6 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Thanks very much Ghostswordsman,  Kizarvexis for your posts. Sweet that the community was able to rally over 18k players online at such short notice.  I successfully used the link above, a welcome slew of 220 signals and 20 camos were added to my account.    Happy Fourth everybody! 

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
4 hours ago, JackDrusus said:

Thanks very much Ghostswordsman,  Kizarvexis for your posts. Sweet that the community was able to rally over 18k players online at such short notice.  I successfully used the link above, a welcome slew of 220 signals and 20 camos were added to my account.    Happy Fourth everybody! 

You are welcome. Save the link as it is the same one used to collect Play Test Server rewards as well.

Happy Fourth!