timinindiana

To WG: Please Stop doing this all the time

10 comments in this topic

[AOI]
[AOI]
Members
140 posts
10,488 battles

Please stop putting me in games above my tier 90% of the time..On days or times when a few thousand people our on I do understand the need but even when fifteen thousand people our on I am still being put in games above my tier..I like playing tier 5,6,7 because I think its the sweet spots for fun battles..I should not be punished for that..First I do not mind playing above my tier even 50% of the time or at this point 70% of the time. I also have no issue losing a game..With that being said It is bad sportsmanship to continue to put me in games 2 tiers above my ship class and expect me to compete on the same level.That is not fair to anyone to be in that situation all the time..I am a diplomatic person and I accept the challenge of being above my tier and also the game play on those maps but it becomes frustrating after a while and in fact I tend to just get off the game if it continues to happen in to many games..No one including the WG staff would like the prospect of taking  a tugboat and a hand cannon to the battle of Jutland every day..

In closing I pose this question? Why over the past six months has there been a steady increase in the percentage of games I am being put above my tier..Like I said its sitting around 90% at this point  while not being a stat junky my W/L and averages on everything has stagnated because of this.I used to be put above my tier in around 50% of my games in the past and that was acceptable..Please explain to me why this has increased so much..

I really like this game so I do sometimes buy ships and doubloons to support a fun game..I hope you can fix this issue in the future as it is becoming a common complaint in chat and very frustrating for me.

Thank you

timinindiana   =V=

Edited by timinindiana
spelling
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Members
2,119 posts
4,890 battles

From another similar thread. Same response.

3 minutes ago, Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper said:

Fun fact: +/-1MM is still going to have the same bottom-top dynamic at every tier that the +/-2 has. With the current meta in tiers played, you are basically going to end up with MM brackets going like this for the most part:

9 bottom - 10 top

7 bottom - 8 top

5 bottom - 6 top

Come back later and start begging for +/-0MM after you get your +/-1.

Edited by Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper
  • Cool 1

[5D5]
Members
2,682 posts
16,111 battles

Wait you can't do something like this as bottom tier?

Spoiler

2628bwp.jpg

Edited by 1SneakyDevil
  • Funny 1

Members
411 posts

Show me the stats. Other users brought theirs and get quite equal proportions of available matchmaking. Please present some proof or you’re just part of the many over-generalizing whiners on the forum.

[AOI]
[AOI]
Members
140 posts
10,488 battles
On 04.07.2018 at 8:13 AM, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Yeah someone on the forums posted a graph a while back that supports your theory and with my own experience I have to agree..Unless someone comes up with a better logical explanation I have to go with your conclusion..That is why I posted this topic as its obvious after 7K games WOW is showing some very predicable patterns in MM and with RNG..If I find that graph I will repost it here its very damning to those who think WG does not manipulate W/L along with RNG on a large scale....  

timinindiana  =V=

[KRAK]
Members
2,179 posts
15,585 battles
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:15 PM, timinindiana said:

Please stop putting me in games above my tier 90% of the time..On days or times when a few thousand people our on I do understand the need but even when fifteen thousand people our on I am still being put in games above my tier..I like playing tier 5,6,7 because I think its the sweet spots for fun battles..I should not be punished for that..First I do not mind playing above my tier even 50% of the time or at this point 70% of the time. I also have no issue losing a game..With that being said It is bad sportsmanship to continue to put me in games 2 tiers above my ship class and expect me to compete on the same level.That is not fair to anyone to be in that situation all the time..I am a diplomatic person and I accept the challenge of being above my tier and also the game play on those maps but it becomes frustrating after a while and in fact I tend to just get off the game if it continues to happen in to many games..No one including the WG staff would like the prospect of taking  a tugboat and a hand cannon to the battle of Jutland every day..

In closing I pose this question? Why over the past six months has there been a steady increase in the percentage of games I am being put above my tier..Like I said its sitting around 90% at this point  while not being a stat junky my W/L and averages on everything has stagnated because of this.I used to be put above my tier in around 50% of my games in the past and that was acceptable..Please explain to me why this has increased so much..

I really like this game so I do sometimes buy ships and doubloons to support a fun game..I hope you can fix this issue in the future as it is becoming a common complaint in chat and very frustrating for me.

Thank you

timinindiana   =V=

Every single player with a T9 or better ship has had the same MM as you. We ALL did it and made it thru, so can you.  You obviously want to be top tier in your matches and I have a simple solution for you. Get a T10 ship.

[AOI]
[AOI]
Members
140 posts
10,488 battles
On 7/4/2018 at 12:27 AM, KonigstigerVII said:

Show me the stats. Other users brought theirs and get quite equal proportions of available matchmaking. Please present some proof or you’re just part of the many over-generalizing whiners on the forum.

First off nub I was not whining. I made a legitimate complaint. 2nd thing I have been playing multiplayer games online since game spy and even made my own basic games to play online back in the day and I have seen it all over the years so when "I speak you sit down and listen" you will learn something that way.. 4th you see my name go look at my stats I do not hide them..Yes I get up tiered in 90% of my matches and with my experience with this game type that is unacceptable ..Please do not reply to my post again unless you have a valid and intelligent comment to make as its obvious you have no respect or common sense by your words u uttered in reply on my topic.

Have a good day

timinindiana  =V=

[AOI]
[AOI]
Members
140 posts
10,488 battles
20 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

Every single player with a T9 or better ship has had the same MM as you. We ALL did it and made it thru, so can you.  You obviously want to be top tier in your matches and I have a simple solution for you. Get a T10 ship.

Did you even read my post "I do not want to make it through" and your point has nothing to do with my complaint..I will agree T10 is the only safe place to not get up tiered but that is not my goal I am happy with tier 5,6,7 right now..You our just making things up now I did not say or expect to be top tier. I would like to be at my tier in at least 50% of my games...I see the same complaint from many others in chat at those tiers so it is a valid complaint.

[KRAK]
Members
2,179 posts
15,585 battles

This not a valid complaint as I already pointed out EVERYONE has had to play thru this. Do not want to see T10? Play T7. Want to be top tier post T7? Play T10.

Why should they make it any different?

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,562 posts
735 battles
4 hours ago, timinindiana said:

Did you even read my post "I do not want to make it through" and your point has nothing to do with my complaint..I will agree T10 is the only safe place to not get up tiered but that is not my goal I am happy with tier 5,6,7 right now..You our just making things up now I did not say or expect to be top tier. I would like to be at my tier in at least 50% of my games...I see the same complaint from many others in chat at those tiers so it is a valid complaint.

*We understand that you're upset. And that you wish truly improvements for all players in the game. But the topic needs to be locked because it's not contructive and violate the forum rules.

On 04.07.2018 at 5:15 AM, timinindiana said:

Thank you

timinindiana   =V=

Being low tier even 90% does not go against Matchmaking rules or logic. It's working without any hidden mechanics and pick players only from queue. Try to play at different time of a day. Might help. 
As was mentioned above if you want to play in the top, pick 10 tier ships or play rank battles. The rules are standart for all players, there is no any benefit for game to oppress someone. If MM has such mechanics, It won't take long to prove its hidden logic. And this would be the last day of any project I guess.
Your purchases have no influence too.

Locking.

Edited by turbo07