You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RustyOldFart

Hey Wargaming wanna help me out here?

13 comments in this topic

Members
3,783 posts

Missouri is my most played ship.  Don't care about the credit income of it.  Don't care about elite captains experience I get with a 19 point captain on it.  Its just a fun ship.  Too bad players cant get it anymore lol.  They had their chance to get it.  Anyways I have a massed 2 million 3 thousand five hundred and seventy nine ship xp alone on this beasty.  So any chance yall could possibly help me out and maybe convert a million of it for me lol.

shot-18.07.03_18.32.43-0372.jpg

Edited by torpsRus
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
3 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Missouri is my most played ship.  Don't care about the credit income of it.  Don't care about elite captains experience I get with a 19 point captain on it.  Its just a fun ship.  Too bad players cant get it anymore lol.  They had their chance to get it.  Anyways I have a massed 2 million 3 thousand five hundred and seventy nine ship xp alone on this beasty.  So any chance yall could possibly help me out and maybe convert a million of it for me lol.

shot-18.07.03_18.32.43-0372.jpg

There is a 1:35 FXP sale on right now until early morning the 9th.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
1 minute ago, torpsRus said:

Well as you can see by the amount of premium ships that I own lol.

:Smile_teethhappy:

Yeah, I have no idea how so many got in my port either. :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
3,783 posts

I mean Id even trade some of the premiums that I have even for half the doubloons they are worth for the doubloons lol back to Wargaming that is.

Edited by torpsRus

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,605 battles

Which mod or setting is that for the multi-row carousel? I haven't been able to find that one yet and I so badly need it.

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
473 posts
6,228 battles

If you click on the Funnel shape on the left side right above the carousel, there is an option in there for a multi-level carousel (up to 4 levels).

Members
3,783 posts
1 minute ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Which mod or setting is that for the multi-row carousel? I haven't been able to find that one yet and I so badly need it.

its not a mod its actually this

shot-18.07.03_18.51.24-0565.jpg

Alpha Tester
10,267 posts
4,605 battles
8 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

its not a mod its actually this

shot-18.07.03_18.51.24-0565.jpg

Thanks chief this'll save me a bunch of time.

[TBW]
Members
7,435 posts
13,600 battles
21 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

There is a 1:35 FXP sale on right now until early morning the 9th.

Still a terrible rate.

• Cool 1

Supertester
3,005 posts
10,086 battles
50 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

I don't get the snarky dog reference, though I remember the cartoon growing up, let alone the reference to the whole "they had their chance". It seems like you wanted "help" with WG converting XP, but in the same paragraph pointed out how many premiums you have, rubbing in the fact that people can't get the Missouri and how much XP you have in it. /shrug

Yup, you have a lot of premiums and XP on the Missouri.

Though to some, they have every single one that has been released, including the Ark Beta. Not me, but I've seen'em, lol.

Your most played ship to date is the Alabama by the way.

Spoiler

5b3c2cc7475c7_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_07.03-19_01_22_69.thumb.png.641979a557d0104e47d7969ce1a311b9.png

Gotta ignore the Tier 10 "rentals", but I also forgot to check the ARP Ships, I do have all of them. But as far as some Experience, here ya go, not bragging because I know that people actually dwarf me on this as last I checked I was like 8th overall with 1,000+ games played in it (or something close to that, but one or two had over 2,000 iirc).  And yes, that is the original Captain from when I was leveling her.

Spoiler

5b3c2cd081eb0_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_07.03-19_04_08_24.thumb.png.97dcb342e2b140895d370273263a8047.png

Now if I wanted to go broke at the moment, well more so than I am already. Again, recognizing that a great deal of folks out there dwarf me on XP. I'd probably have to take out a loan.

Spoiler

5b3c30d759eb0_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_07.03-19_28_19_18.thumb.png.3ebdaa483fe8aa4a78746929190ab2e2.png

But then again, what's 450,379 doubloons, meh only about $1,800. But it's a converting week, so I'd save a bit of money. lol

EDIT: Some grammar and changed the last photo to show the actual doubloons to convert all the xp.

Edited by BURN_Miner

Members
3,783 posts
1 minute ago, BURN_Miner said:

I don't get the snarky dog reference

The sarcastic laugh of Muttley

Supertester
3,005 posts
10,086 battles
3 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

The sarcastic laugh of Muttley

Oh I got it, but with reference to your initial question regarding the XP conversion, it didn't fit. Though it seems as if the original post was more of a "I have this much experience in it and it's not available anymore, haha" post more than anything.

That was my point. You asked a question about the xp conversion, but followed up the rest with, well, "Its just a fun ship.  Too bad players cant get it anymore lol.  They had their chance to get it."

But, it is what it is. You got your question answered.

Have a good night.