You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sovereigndawg

What Is Truly Wrong With Radar

6 comments in this topic

[TBW]
Members
7,444 posts
13,600 battles

Is that all 5 Cleveland's, in just about every Cherry Blossom scenario, either doesn't know when to, or just never uses the radar. Come on Dads and Moms, if you are going to let the little children use your account on Cherry Blossom so your stats don't get messed up, at least give them some guidance. They need to know when to use the radar.

I know, I am preaching to the choir, but if the message gets to at least one person, my time was well spent.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
8,830 posts
4,180 battles

Why?

There was a mod that went the way of the dodo that showed when team consumables were active.  That would be very useful in Cherry Blossom.  It's hard enough to coordinate radar and sonar with voice comms.  Downright impossible without.

Edited by iDuckman

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Cherry Blossom is easy when you go into it with Friends and Voice Chat/With Understanding of the mission.

Members
5,382 posts
6,112 battles
19 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Why?

There was a mod that went the way of the dodo that showed when team consumables were active.  That would be very useful in Cherry Blossom.  It's hard enough to coordinate radar and sonar with voice comms.  Downright impossible without.

That mod should have been/should be implemented into the vanilla client just like minimap ship names, smoke rings, smoke screen timer, and last known position.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Members
3,783 posts
37 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Is that all 5 Cleveland's, in just about every Cherry Blossom scenario, either doesn't know when to, or just never uses the radar. Come on Dads and Moms, if you are going to let the little children use your account on Cherry Blossom so your stats don't get messed up, at least give them some guidance. They need to know when to use the radar.

I know, I am preaching to the choir, but if the message gets to at least one person, my time was well spent.

• Funny 1