Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KurganSPK

Well, thanks WG - finally a SC worth getting excited about...

14 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
884 posts
8,770 battles

Was yawning my way through opening 100 crates I'd collected the last few months playing the game when this happened...  waaaaaaaaaat!? This SC had to be one of the auto drops at the end of the day if you don't select the crate type yourself. Woot! Tried hard to get this ship via santa crates so karma perhaps. Didn't know a drop like this was even possible. 

kii-L.png

• Cool 5

[HINON]
Supertester
20,455 posts
13,904 battles

Nice!

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,013 posts
4,848 battles
33 minutes ago, KurganSPK said:

Was yawning my way through opening 100 crates I'd collected the last few months playing the game when this happened...  waaaaaaaaaat!? This SC had to be one of the auto drops at the end of the day if you don't select the crate type yourself. Woot! Tried hard to get this ship via santa crates so karma perhaps. Didn't know a drop like this was even possible. 

kii-L.png

Lucky you!

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
884 posts
8,770 battles
1 hour ago, Herr_Reitz said:

So you gonna sell it  now for the coins? :cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

Congrats! 

No way, not going to sell for silver... plus I played a match in it, a t10 no less, and liked it ;-)

[-TKS-]
Members
490 posts
8,102 battles
4 hours ago, KurganSPK said:

This SC had to be one of the auto drops at the end of the day if you don't select the crate type yourself. Woot!

had to be since there isnt a surprise SC . And if you got a SC and kept collecting without opening that would take a level of restraint unheard of.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this