Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TwoLate51

Freedom Containers

5 comments in this topic

[THOR]
Members
197 posts
4,205 battles

Anybody know how long the freedom containers will be on sale? I looked all through the news and cant find.

Beta Testers
304 posts
8,639 battles

The American Cruisers campaign (and the associated containers) will be here forever much like the Yamamoto campaign. However, the chance to earn the missions for the Sims, Monaghan, Atlanta, etc expires sometime in late August IIRC.

[THOR]
Members
197 posts
4,205 battles

Thanks for the reply. I have all the premiums you can get I thought about getting them for the dragon flags. They sure help to grind 19 Commanders. I gust got my fourth on Alsace. I use the dragons on the 19 commanders I have to get elite Commander xp, or any other ship I am close to 19.

[NGAGE]
Members
3,071 posts
8,073 battles
2 minutes ago, TwoLate51 said:

Thanks for the reply. I have all the premiums you can get I thought about getting them for the dragon flags. They sure help to grind 19 Commanders. I gust got my fourth on Alsace. I use the dragons on the 19 commanders I have to get elite Commander xp, or any other ship I am close to 19.

Check this thread out if that's your goal https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/163654-what-has-been-the-best-value-for-dragon-types-of-flags/

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this