n5bar

Commander Recruitment Special - Commander Boost gone

3 comments in this topic

[LF]
Members
143 posts

I bought two of the Captains under the Commander Recruitment Special of May 18th. I bought Vasily Znamensky on May 20th and I bought Charles Henri Honore on May 31st. I then unlocked the Commander Boost Mission for each. So far I had used the commander boost 3 times for one and 2 times for the other (not sure which as I did not keep track or screen print the personal assignment screen for either). FYI the commander boost was available via a "Personal Assignment" which I could check to see the results.

I was not using them up because I knew that the Commander Recruitment Special clearly stated that the 200% commanders boost would be available until July 9th. I was working on the US heavy cruiser line instead primarily to get the Des Moines. Got Des Moines two days ago and went into a division with my clan leader to play a random battle with my Algerie in order to take advantage of the 200% commander boost. Except I didn't get it. Checked my missions list and realized that both of the "Personal Assignments" were gone.

Would like to get those "Personal Assignments" back please! I have opened a ticket but response so far is we're working on it. See screen print below:

Commander Boost screenshot 1.png

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,561 posts
9,429 battles

Seems like the people who can fix it are working on it.  Might take longer than we like, but it will get fixed because it is a bug that other players have reported.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,631 posts
15,896 battles

Wait till it's fixed, and if you don't get it, put in a support ticket.