Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CriMiNaL__

13 comments in this topic

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,529 posts
12,334 battles

Well I did it finally, I reached this glorious number, it has taken months to get it back.

I see I have 2 up votes and 2 down votes which equals dumdumdum dun nah 0

karma.png

Edited by CriMiNaL__
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 2

[SUCIT]
Members
1,018 posts
4,261 battles
2 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Well I did it finally, I reached this glorious number, it has taken months to get it back.

karma.png

I normally stay around 0, regardless of what I do.  Have a great game without saying anything?  Karma decreases by 2 or 3.  Be toxic as hell while doing virtually nothing?  Karma goes up by 1 or 2.  

I don't get it.

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,529 posts
12,334 battles
2 minutes ago, XpliCT_PaiiN said:

I normally stay around 0, regardless of what I do.  Have a great game without saying anything?  Karma decreases by 2 or 3.  Be toxic as hell while doing virtually nothing?  Karma goes up by 1 or 2.  

I don't get it.

LOL you are so right!!, I think I lost my last one point due to telling the team to push and stop sitting back acting like damage farmers, or when asked to cap, my reply was, what direction do you think I am heading, they were sensitive that game I can tell you.

Snowflakes are real!!

Members
323 posts

I downvote everyone who annoys me.  I think that real karma will catch up with them all I need to do is give it a point in the right direction.  

• Boring 1

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,352 battles

I have 37 Karma, fyi you get max 8 compliments or reports total past 20 Karma. :D

Being #1, funny jokes :P and maneuvering to save friendlies instead of going for kills/damage is why I get karma.

Also, posting news in chat for those who don't visit the website or check news rarely.

Edited by _Dreadnaught_

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
19 minutes ago, _Dreadnaught_ said:

I have 37 Karma, fyi you get max 8 compliments or reports total past 20 Karma. :D

Being #1, funny jokes :P and maneuvering to save friendlies instead of going for kills/damage is why I get karma.

Also, posting news in chat for those who don't visit the website or check news rarely.

You should get Karma points for the cute bunny avatar.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
29 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

karma.png

People are tired of you STEALING wins and are reporting you for being a criminal........hehehehehe

Members
175 posts
5,942 battles

Having played around 3500 battles I can say you can virtually get reported for anything now. Most of my reports were from angry armchair admirals that died and are jealous that you aren't down there in Davey Jones's Locker with them.

Edited by Cruiser_ChoukaiKaiNi

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,352 battles

8 chances to report afk 0 Exp friendly players and enemy AFK players is valuable to preventing unfair wins/losses for future battles. 

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,529 posts
12,334 battles
25 minutes ago, _Dreadnaught_ said:

8 chances to report afk 0 Exp friendly players and enemy AFK players is valuable to preventing unfair wins/losses for future battles. 

How exactly, when they already have in place a penalty system for being afk, seems like a waste of reports, I would rather use my reports for serious matters, like being radar ed I'll teach that guy to use radar on me "REPORT!!!"

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,352 battles
Just now, CriMiNaL__ said:

How exactly, when they already have in place a penalty system for being afk, seems like a waste of reports, I would rather use my reports for serious matters, like being radar ed I'll teach that guy to use radar on me "REPORT!!!"

JIC an automated system doesn't work because of wonky updates or glitches, manual review by players help. ^_^

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,529 posts
12,334 battles
1 minute ago, _Dreadnaught_ said:

JIC an automated system doesn't work because of wonky updates or glitches, manual review by players help. ^_^

But I am not going to waste a report on an afk'er when I want them to see I have reported them, reports are serious business.

Edited by CriMiNaL__

Members
3,783 posts
2 hours ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

I see I have 1 up vote and 1 down vote which equals dumdumdum dun nah 0

karma.png

If it makes ya feel any better mines always been a zero never once have I had a positive Karma oh well.   I dont really care either.

Sign in to follow this