You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
gooboy911

**Help** I must be a noob

8 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
1,401 battles

I just recently decided to start playing WoWs, again. I tried my luck at the new operation and I realized something very quickly..... 

I cant see how far away the enemy planes are (ie.. 5km, 1km....etc). I can see the allied distance/range, so I dont know what I did to change that setting. 

I have been in settings, and the forums but I dont see anything that tells me why I am no longer able to see that. 

I realized this is probably a newb topic, so apologies if this has been addressed. 

thanks, 

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,352 battles

Enable Alternative Interface I think in Settings > Controls > Bottom Left Alternative Interface Mode FULL. *IT MAY IMPACT GAME PERFORMANCE*

[AP]
Members
1,231 posts
13,191 battles

try turning on alternate battle interface

should on the bottom of settings tab

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
9 minutes ago, gooboy911 said:

I just recently decided to start playing WoWs, again. I tried my luck at the new operation and I realized something very quickly..... 

I cant see how far away the enemy planes are (ie.. 5km, 1km....etc). I can see the allied distance/range, so I dont know what I did to change that setting. 

I have been in settings, and the forums but I dont see anything that tells me why I am no longer able to see that. 

I realized this is probably a newb topic, so apologies if this has been addressed. 

thanks, 

I believe what you are looking for is the Alternative Interface mode at the bottom left of the Controls tab in the in-game settings. Set it to full to see all the ranges and the like.

ninja'd

Edited by Kizarvexis

[S0L0]
Members
285 posts
6,338 battles

You can also use "ALT" to pull it up, but it's better just to enable it via the menu 

Beta Testers
3,420 posts
6,264 battles
2 minutes ago, gooboy911 said:

That did the trick! Thank you all for the assist. o7

=)

Also hitting ALT+F4 in game will show you a special map overlay that is very informative.

• Bad 1

[NSEW]
Members
1,030 posts
40 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

Also hitting ALT+F4 in game will show you a special map overlay that is very informative.

Don't lie, it's for Supercontainer chances.