You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheArc

How do you mute the Fn key spammers?

13 comments in this topic

[FORM]
Members
512 posts
5,682 battles

Blacklist doesn't seem to work the way it does in WoT, which was an effective way to stop the people who spam the function keys. Had a Ft in the last match who must've used the at least  50 times... Gets pretty annoying. Hopefully his mom gives him a fruit roll up and puts him down for his nap, but in the meanwhile, what can a player do to stop that from happening in the game?

[HINON]
Supertester
7,656 posts
8,088 battles
5 minutes ago, TheArc said:

Blacklist doesn't seem to work the way it does in WoT, which was an effective way to stop the people who spam the function keys. Had a Ft in the last match who must've used the at least  50 times... Gets pretty annoying. Hopefully his mom gives him a fruit roll up and puts him down for his nap, but in the meanwhile, what can a player do to stop that from happening in the game?

You can’t.

[HINON]
Members
10,703 posts
2 minutes ago, Admiral_Franz_von_Hipper said:

The minimap ping spammers are really annoying too.

Yeah those Hinon dudes are really bad about that . . . :cap_rambo:

[WOLF2]
Members
1,262 posts
8,578 battles

I'm cool with the minimap spammers.   Gets my head out of the blinders sometimes.

But I really love those "I Need Intelligence" spams coming from the lone Atlanta on the far side of the map, when the entire red team is on my side of the map.

[LUCK]
Members
1,656 posts
23,000 battles
15 minutes ago, TheArc said:

There is one player that has "troll" in his screen name and does he ever live up to that moniker with the Fn key spam. He does it to his team and then on the all chat. That particular individual is one of the few I think should be immediately put down if he's on your team. No questions asked.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles

I've found that telling them "yes, your F-keys work" usually stops it

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
339 posts
4,470 battles

i have run into troll guy too spammed the f key the whole game

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,057 posts
6,263 battles

You can use a mod and remove chat but I will report you for not replying to me in battle and for being a idiot and removing chat. 

:fish_palm::fish_palm::fish_palm::fish_palm::fish_palm::fish_palm:

:fish_panic::fish_panic::fish_panic::fish_panic::fish_panic:

Edited by Vangm94

[NGAGE]
Supertester
2,088 posts
11,598 battles
1 hour ago, renegadestatuz said:

You can’t.

You can TK them.   Sunk ships can't ping map or F key chat.   

Really WG needs to make the mute/blacklist  function apply to the person's pings and F key chat not just what they type.

• Cool 1

Members
3,783 posts
1 hour ago, TheArc said:

You can't

[FORM]
Members
512 posts
5,682 battles

I am stunned that a game this far along in its development doesn't have the ability to totally mute a troll player like that. That seems like really lazy programming. Well, hopefully I won't come across that kind of childishness too often.

• Cool 2