Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Indianapolis missions - how about....

7 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,540 posts

Looking back over the missions... wait, I can't... I have no way of seeing what missions I completed out of these twenty plus missions available. So here's the request:

"It would be nice if (IWBNI) we had a mission summary screen for such long-term engagements, listing the mission, what day we completed it and which missions we did not complete."

Yes I know I could have been writing them down but I didn't. My memory is telling me I only missed two of the missions, but the game is telling me I missed four. Computers are supposed to make things easier for us so why can't I find this information? 

If there's a way to see it, I'd sure appreciate knowing how. tiafyc 

• Cool 1

[USCG]
Members
366 posts
14,574 battles

If you go back to the June mission webpage it will show you what and when the Indianapolis tasks were/are going to be. It doesn’t show which ones you’ve completed but it does list all the missions. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,540 posts

Well see I thought I had only missed two missions... in fact was pretty darn sure of it... but doing the math when I posted it seems I missed more than two... which is why i really wish I had written down what I completed and when. 

But overall, I thought it "would be nice" if they could provide that info in-game for us. You know, get rid of that pen/pencil and paper. 

[CBEES]
Members
3 posts
16,520 battles

Must admit I'm confused about the requirements for overall mission accomplishment.   So far I've only missed one mission (think it was #19 - need 3 flags for capture or defend?).  Anyhow, I know I missed one.

Does missing one mission mean that I can't finish the overall challenge?  I'm going to be bummed if taking vacation on the July holiday costs me completing this.  

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,195 posts
11,696 battles
1 minute ago, SunTsui said:

Does missing one mission mean that I can't finish the overall challenge? 

no

as long as you complete any other mission up coming to get to 21 and you got it

[ARGSY]
Members
10,359 posts
6,766 battles
15 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

no

as long as you complete any other mission up coming to get to 21 and you got it

As above. 26 missions available; 5 you can miss or fail without screwing up overall.

Sign in to follow this