You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Kurfurst Legendary module ?

11 comments in this topic

Members
330 posts
6,896 battles

What does the GK legendary module do in the sixth slot? I know about the Yamato one but not the GK one. I'm assuming it has something to do with secondaries?

[LODGE]
Members
23 posts
15,072 battles

I don't understand, the link you post is the original news link and the first wording is "we're calling them legendary upgrades" so did you just provide invalidation for and before making your statement? 

One of us is very confused.

Members
874 posts

Name appears to have been changed to unique from legendary. Flamu did great video while they were called legendary but still work in progress. 

Awaiting new video now that they are unique and available. I am curious as well because I have several tier 9 that I could grind to tier 10.  Just need to know which ones to do. 

My Yamato is getting Yamamoto at 19pts and the Unique mod. Love that ship now. Should be semi monster once done. 

Several of my Tier 10s just not worth the nerf.

Kurfurst???  Anybody???

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[CAST]
Members
1,564 posts
8,009 battles

Since the Kurfurst has lousy long range dispersion anyway, I think this will be a great upgrade for most battles, given the reduced time between shots.  I see a big increase in damage output capability.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
3 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

A 10 second search: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/modernizations-x/

They are known as unique upgrades, not legendary.

3 hours ago, KillerGriffUnsouled said:

I don't understand, the link you post is the original news link and the first wording is "we're calling them legendary upgrades" so did you just provide invalidation for and before making your statement? 

One of us is very confused.

Legendary Upgrades was the WIP name. It was changed to Unique Upgrades in the 7.6 patch notes.

lPNILPZ.jpg

7.6 notes - https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-076-night-battle/

That separate article link the the pic above takes you here to the WIP article, where they are called Legendary Upgrades.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/modernizations-x/

Go figure. 

[NG-NL]
Members
5,719 posts
9,439 battles
3 hours ago, Toxic_Potato said:

Name appears to have been changed to unique from legendary. Flamu did great video while they were called legendary but still work in progress. 

Awaiting new video now that they are unique and available. I am curious as well because I have several tier 9 that I could grind to tier 10.  Just need to know which ones to do. 

My Yamato is getting Yamamoto at 19pts and the Unique mod. Love that ship now. Should be semi monster once done. 

Several of my Tier 10s just not worth the nerf.

Kurfurst???  Anybody???

It's not exactly a nerf. Each Unique Module is locked behind a 3-step mission that means having to play that 10 for a while.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,480 posts
6,103 battles

Yeah, want the upgrades.  Bitter I'm going to have to play so much Tier 10 to get them.  Working as designed I suppose.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
17 minutes ago, KillerGriffUnsouled said:

HAHA well explained and documented Kizarvexis, i probably shouldn't try to reason or post while heat exhausted. Thanks for clarifying it for me in my nitwitty state.

Nah, you are good. WG did change the name at the last minute. :)