Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Not complaining but I didn't do this on the PT (but would appreciate it if you let me keep them anyway).

5 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
2,883 posts
21,418 battles

"Public Test 0.7.6: Get five of each Draconic signal flag for fighting three Clan Battles"...That is a copy paste from my gmail account.

I just collected the rewards for PTs 0.7.5 (parts 1 & 2) & 0.7.6 (parts 1 & 2) & I finished all the other criteria for all the other prizes but I know for a fact that I didn't complete this task. I unfortunately deleted the messages right after I collected them (sorry...don't like clutter) but I'm not sure if I actually got them on my account or not...I do know that I got 13 of each but I don't remember how many of each from both PTs together we were supposed to be able to obtain (I know there was alternate options for at least the 0.7.6 PT.

Just bringing it to your attention as I know that's part of the things you are testing for...to see if rewards are being handed out properly...& now I am going to try & burn these off as fast as possible before you try to take them back :-)

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
2,883 posts
21,418 battles
8 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

I was surprised to receive the Dragon Flags also.

I wasn't surprised to receive most of them...I did all the other tasks that they were rewarded for...I just didn't fight in any clan battles on the PT...never have...so was surprised to see that particular reward listed.

Sign in to follow this