Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Leopard_IX

Community Contributers support

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

365
[-KIA-]
Members
894 posts
5,164 battles

Hello Everyone!

I know that the WoWS community is huge, but what surprises me is that many players don't know about our Community Contributors that contribute to the "well being" of the game. They test out ships for the developers, they live stream, help new players with the game, contribute to the forum, and do giveaways. Of course, many people know littlewhitemouse and others, but there are many CCs out there that are full of talent but are not very known. Let's show our support by reading their posts, following their channels and watching their videos. 

Femennenly has put out a great list of the new and current Community Contributors that we can support. The link to her post is attached.

 

Edited by Leopard_IX
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,636
[TBW]
Members
9,775 posts
16,559 battles

Some of them don't post on the forums much. The ones that do pretty much have my support, I don't do any other social media, beside this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
842 posts
9,792 battles

Half the people on that list are complete utter nobodies.

And CCs are more like press than testers. There are separate testing groups out there.

Edited by AchievementsToYou
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
365
[-KIA-]
Members
894 posts
5,164 battles
34 minutes ago, AchievementsToYou said:

Half the people on that list are complete utter nobodies.

And CCs are more like press than testers. There are separate testing groups out there.

I disagree. All CCs get free unavailable ships to rate before WG releases it to the public. They are doing a lot for the WoWS community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
842 posts
9,792 battles
15 hours ago, Leopard_IX said:

I disagree. All CCs get free unavailable ships to rate before WG releases it to the public. They are doing a lot for the WoWS community.

All major video game reviewers get an advance copy of whatever game they want to review. Does that constitute testing? It's a marketing tactic obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,344
[OO7]
Members
4,181 posts
9,556 battles

I've straight up never heard of most of the NA CCs.

I picked one I've not heard of at random (Angry_Nerd) and there have been 3 videos in the past month on their youtube for WoWS.

I guess that's why I've never heard of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
365
[-KIA-]
Members
894 posts
5,164 battles
37 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

I've straight up never heard of most of the NA CCs.

I picked one I've not heard of at random (Angry_Nerd) and there have been 3 videos in the past month on their youtube for WoWS.

I guess that's why I've never heard of them.

There are some CCs that are not very active because they are new. If you look at the current CCs like VulgarrViking or LittleWhiteMouse, you will see a lot of content.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
365
[-KIA-]
Members
894 posts
5,164 battles
46 minutes ago, AchievementsToYou said:

All major video game reviewers get an advance copy of whatever game they want to review. Does that constitute testing? It's a marketing tactic obviously.

In a way, it is. The devs can get their ships tested and publicized by well known people. It benefits the testers, players and the development company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×