Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

This is Getting Creepy

17 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,970 posts
10,571 battles

Okay, I've got to ask, is someone from Wargaming stalking me? All three shows that the old Captain in the comic strips watches (MASH, Black Sheep Squadron, and Hogan's Heroes) are all shows that I like to watch. It's getting kind of freaky.

[OSO]
Members
3,788 posts
2 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Okay, I've got to ask, is someone from Wargaming stalking me? All three shows that the old Captain in the comic strips watches (MASH, Black Sheep Squadron, and Hogan's Heroes) are all shows that I like to watch. It's getting kind of freaky.

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
4 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Hey, quit stalking me. :Smile_izmena:

I like those shows. :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Kizarvexis

[RST]
Members
181 posts
22,514 battles
3 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

It is not just you. They know their target audience. 

Beta Testers
347 posts
2,163 battles

Didn't you know? There are WoWS employees in your closet and under your bed when you sleep at night. They've bugged your room and are always watching always waiting.

[NGA]
Members
1,970 posts
10,571 battles
2 minutes ago, Phaere said:

Didn't you know? There are WoWS employees in your closet and under your bed when you sleep at night. They've bugged your room and are always watching always waiting.

So are they on the walls and coming down the halls? (thumbs up if you get that reference)

[NGA]
Members
1,970 posts
10,571 battles
2 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

cVrpPWu.gif

Sorry buddy, I know your boss. I don't fear the lapdog of Morgoth.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,298 posts
18,473 battles
29 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

You have to admit those are three of the most popular reruns on the market today. What do you think will be next? McHale's Navy or Combat? Or another great wartime show I've forgotten about?

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles

WG employees are ex-soviet sleeper agents,waiting for the number broadcast,so they can release unspeakable russian bias.

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,637 battles

For definition of "creepy" see Mark Zucherberg Facebook, amazon, google etc. … all your data belongs to us o7

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,399 posts
2 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

12 O' Clock high was awesome

True... but Rat Patrol and Combat were usually a better deal.. 

[LEGIT]
Members
2,219 posts
30,429 battles
15 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:
17 minutes ago, slokill_1 said:

12 O' Clock high was awesome

True... but Rat Patrol and Combat were usually a better deal.. 

Oh yea!  I forgot about Rat Patrol.  It now sounds like WOW DD hunting.

[--K--]
Members
5,333 posts
16,794 battles

Do you find yourself in a house full of cameras and microphones that are connected to the internet? 

They are already listening and watching. 

:Smile_hiding:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,399 posts

Didja know the popo can use your wifi like radar to see your heat signatures? 

As people move through a space with a Wi-Fi signal, their bodies affect it, absorbing some waves and reflecting others in various directions. By analyzing the exact ways that a Wi-Fi signal is altered when a human moves through it, researchers can “see” what someone writes with their finger in the air, identify a particular person by the way that they walk, and even read a person’s lips with startling accuracy—in some cases even if a router isn’t in the same room as the person performing the actions.

And that article was written two years ago... imagine now what they can "see"...

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
12,454 posts
2 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

MASH, Black Sheep Squadron, and Hogan's Heroes

You are dating yourself there unless you watch reruns. I recall watching Black Sheep Squadron when I was in AIT, one of the last times in the Army I ever saw a TV.

Sign in to follow this