You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Guardian54

Arsenal never loads

11 comments in this topic

[70]
Members
1,212 posts
6,662 battles

I'm interested in this newfangled thing.

Unfortunately,like trying to look at News in-game, this thing never actually loads for me. The screen gets the darkened overlay and the loading icon... which hen proceeds to spin FOREVER.

Please advise on how to access this thing.

Edited by Guardian54

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
2,357 posts
6,799 battles

Try a different PC or log in with a different account and see what happens. Otherwise like ^, do you have any mods?

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,005 battles
10 minutes ago, Guardian54 said:

I'm interested in this newfangled thing.

Unfortunately,like trying to look at News in-game, this thing never actually loads for me. The screen gets the darkened overlay and the loading icon... which hen proceeds to spin FOREVER.

Please advise on how to access this thing.

8 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Are you running any mods?

This^^^

People running port mods have been reporting trouble with the Arsenal. If you are not running mods and restarting the game doesn't fix it, here is where you can enter a support tkt.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/category/17361/

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,504 posts
9,263 battles

@Guardian54

Ahoy! Can you submit a ticket to Player Support for assistance?

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/17361/17367/17370/

They will be best able to assist you with figuring out why your Arsenal screen won't load.

#anchorsaweigh

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
13,270 posts
18,450 battles
2 hours ago, Guardian54 said:

this thing never actually loads for me. The screen gets the darkened overlay and the loading icon... which hen proceeds to spin FOREVER.

Mine takes a very long time, the same as the inventory screen, but does eventually load. A VERY long time.

[70]
Members
1,212 posts
6,662 battles

No mods, pure vanilla client, launched through the WG Game Center.

Since this doesn't seem to be a widespread issue I'll wait till I have time to file a ticket and possibly log computer data or provide documentation. Too busy this week...

@Umikami at one point my Inventory would take forever to load too, but that cleared up after a couple times.

Members
811 posts
4,250 battles

Arsenal never loads for me at all in starting only with PT 7 7 1. Many times I've left it on the loading screen for 20 to 30 minutes. Sometimes slow in loading on regular server, but eventually comes up. Tried 3 different computers and 2 different fast internet connections.  Asked quite a few fellow players who are doing PT 7 7 1, and none can get in, either.  If it works for some, but not a lot of other folks, I'd say make the Arsenal less "heavy". No need for anything fancy, just plain-jane text only. Leave the heavy and graphics-intensive stuff where there are most important- in battle!

.... just for kicks I again went back and checked and Arsenal is slow to load but working ok on live regular server for the 3 computers, so it's something definitely specific to PT 7 7 1. 

....and just tried regular server again, no issue with Arsenal nor Inventory. Tried PT again, Arsenal and Inventory don't load. Finally updated PT on 4th computer, but same thing: Arsenal and Inventory don't load at all. Definitely a significant quirk with 7 7 1, even if it works for some. Roll back that part of 7 7 1 to what works fine for 7 6. Why mess with what works. Pretty ticked that I worked to get coal and steel for t10 ships, but because they are inexplicably locked behind Arsenal and not where they should be in the regular XP tech tree, I'm out of luck. 

********UPDATE*  A few players recommended I uninstall the PT client and use the Game Center. It worked! One by one all my computers were converted to the Game Center and Arsenal now opens relatively quickly. I dare say both the live server and PT runs more smoothly now. So if anyone has issues with screens in port not opening quickly or not opening at all, uninstall both regular and PT games completely, install Game Center, then load the game through  "Install by game ID" feature. 

PT id is:

V09XUy5QVC5QUk9EVUNUSU9OQGh0dHA6Ly93Z3VzLXdvd3NwdC53b3JsZG9md2Fyc2hpcHMucnUv

Don't install the PT client then import it. At least that's why I had trouble with the game no matter how many times I tried. Hope this helps anyone with issues.

Also, I have to eat my words about t10 ships only being in the Arsenal. At least this time around the rewards/frequent crates do provide enough resources to get all the t10s quicker rather than grinding.                                                                                                                                                   

Edited by ADM_Zakk_Zero

[FUCT]
Beta Testers
15 posts

I haven't seen my inventory in a year... same with the clan and news tab and now the arsenal. No mods, reinstalled game, firewall disabled, necessary ports open, anti virus disabled, tried without router, the cef browser process.exe is running and has internet access. Tried waiting for 50 minutes once... nothing. Any threads about the issue are dead. Hope this one will come up with something.

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,005 battles
1 minute ago, SirMoke said:

I haven't seen my inventory in a year... same with the clan and news tab and now the arsenal. No mods, reinstalled game, firewall disabled, necessary ports open, anti virus disabled, tried without router, the cef browser process.exe is running and has internet access. Any threads about the issue are dead. Hope this one will come up with something.

Sounds like it is time to file a tkt. 

How to create a WGCheck report.  https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19498/

How to submit a tkt https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19003/

[TACS]
Members
1 post

I went to wargamings support section, found the WGcheck program and downloaded it. It told me my client files were damage and it fixed them. I can now access my arsenal again.

• Cool 1