You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
iamplaya

looking for clan for clan wars

10 comments in this topic

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts

hi im in clan now but there is not enuff active members to do clan wars

im looking for a clan with some active players where i could do clanwars

im a north american player east coast to be exact i would prefer a clan closer to my timezone if possible

got some t10 ships ..montana, midway ,desmoines ,and will have worcester today or tomorow

my overall wr is 45% 1300 battles

ships i actually play are above 50% wr got several lv 19 captain and a few legendary ones steven saegal ,hasley...

[XO]
Members
206 posts
8,509 battles

Sam_A1.png

Edited by CIT_Happens

[XO]
Members
206 posts
8,509 battles

Visit NGA's Website at  https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com 
An application can be found by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header, fill it out completely and we'll get the In-Person Interview done ASAP.

You will have to drop your current Clan Tags before we interview however & we use TeamSpeak as our Communications Mode.

Hope to hear from you soon.

CIT_Happens  > Recruiter, NGA-B

[SALVO]
Members
24,198 posts
24,546 battles
2 hours ago, iamplaya said:

im a north american player east coast to be exact i would prefer a clan closer to my timezone if possible

got some t10 ships ..montana, midway ,desmoines ,and will have worcester today or tomorow

ships i actually play are above 50% wr got several lv 19 captain and a few legendary ones steven saegal ,hasley...

iamplaya, in all honesty and meaning no offense, I think that if you're going to make a post like this looking for clans to recruit you into their clan, the least you could do is make your account public so that they can check out your stats.  It's great that you posted your stats, but recruiters probably tend to want to check them out for themselves.  Also, they like to check out some of the 3rd party stat sites that have deeper data and can show trends in your play.  For example, have you been improving over the last month or 3 months, etc.

Regardless, good luck with your clan search.

[AXANR]
[AXANR]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
263 posts
17,678 battles
3 hours ago, iamplaya said:

your welcome to come play with us mate. we are looking for more active members. I'm not gonna break balls about stats like everyone else 

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
47 minutes ago, STOGGYRETURNS said:

your welcome to come play with us mate. we are looking for more active members. I'm not gonna break balls about stats like everyone else 

sure message me in game we get together n play and chat im online everyday

• Cool 1

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
555 posts
2 hours ago, CIT_Happens said:

Sam_A1.png

thanks cit ill check it out

[Y0L0]
[Y0L0]
Members
68 posts
10,389 battles

Howdy  fellow captain. I am MONKEYBOMBS1945 a Recruiter for The Borks of War. We are a fun and competitive group of Corgis who are out to conquer the 7 Seas.  We have a discord in which setup glorious divisions of fun and also plot our moves during war. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to PM me. GL and Fair Seas o7. This is MONKEYBOMBS1945 coming to you from Corgi HQ.giphy.gif.ab294dd3eb3b88211129bf696d425fd9.gif