You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LooN918

I left and came back so what happen to Mosk

10 comments in this topic

[GOFU]
Members
28 posts
6,503 battles

So I've been away for a while and came back, I've noticed I can hardly start any fires with my Mosk even with flags.  I haven't changed anything and I have Demo exp wth is going on?

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
1,896 posts
4,583 battles

Some armor got buffed from 25mm to 50mm that’s about the only recent change I am aware of.

[GOFU]
Members
28 posts
6,503 battles

Well, something doesn't feel right.  I was averaging 10 to 12 fires a match a year ago, now it's more like 4.  AP good if they broadside but most players at that lvl know to angle so HE is helpful.  A DM can set me on fire every shot but I can't bearly touch him unless he's broad.  Feel's like I got neutered.  

[LOU1]
Members
4,092 posts
11,348 battles

There was a lot of discussion around fire prevention builds when the RN BBS came out.  Might be more players are specking into fire prevention that weren’t a year ago.  Guess I have gotten used to it taking more salvos to get a BBQ going.

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,851 battles
57 minutes ago, LooN918 said:

Well, something doesn't feel right.  I was averaging 10 to 12 fires a match a year ago, now it's more like 4.  AP good if they broadside but most players at that lvl know to angle so HE is helpful.  A DM can set me on fire every shot but I can't bearly touch him unless he's broad.  Feel's like I got neutered.  

I’m not sure what’s going on , only get 2 or 3 fires now on my Zao , set up for fire and flying all fire flags used to get more than that but my Murmansk also set up for fire and all fire flags is getting like 14 fires one game averaging 6-10 , never like that before last patch... what?

Beta Testers
347 posts
2,163 battles
5 hours ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I’m not sure what’s going on , only get 2 or 3 fires now on my Zao , set up for fire and flying all fire flags used to get more than that but my Murmansk also set up for fire and all fire flags is getting like 14 fires one game averaging 6-10 , never like that before last patch... what?

As the poster above you said it's most likely high-tier players running fire prevention builds. You usually won't see many builds in low tiers since many players are new and therefore have low point captains.

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,851 battles
1 hour ago, Phaere said:

As the poster above you said it's most likely high-tier players running fire prevention builds. You usually won't see many builds in low tiers since many players are new and therefore have low point captains.

Yes your most likely correct .. should have thought of that

[5D]
Members
970 posts
12,406 battles
On 2018-07-02 at 12:20 PM, HMCS_Devilfish said:

An average I get a fire every dozen hit with zao