You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CFagan1987

Daily Challenge bugged?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
342 posts
11,298 battles

Just played a few co-op battles and one Cherry Blossom operation and the results are not counting towards the Daily Challenge. It worked in both Co-Op and Scenarios yesterday. The only thing that's recording is the "Independent" personal mission - which has the same requirements - ship of Tier 5 or higher in Random, Co-Op, or Scenarios. What gives?

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,869 battles

Read the requirements again and see if you actually meeting then. If so put in a ticket. All of mine are working fine. The clan battle challenges worked fine last night also and helped meet the others also.

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,005 battles
1 hour ago, CFagan1987 said:

Just played a few co-op battles and one Cherry Blossom operation and the results are not counting towards the Daily Challenge. It worked in both Co-Op and Scenarios yesterday. The only thing that's recording is the "Independent" personal mission - which has the same requirements - ship of Tier 5 or higher in Random, Co-Op, or Scenarios. What gives?

It worked for me as well. Weird.

I know people hate hearing this from support people, but did you close the game and re-open to see if that fixed it? Sometimes things just get out of sync and you have to restart to sync them up again.

Beta Testers
342 posts
11,298 battles

I can confirm that Cherry Blossom counts as do as Random battles. It's just Co-Op where it's not counting. After the first two Co-Op battles didn't count towards the mission I logged out and logged back in. 

[O_S_D]
[O_S_D]
Members
202 posts
22,384 battles

Same thing in first co-op battle for me.  Rebooted and fought another co-op battle in a different T5 warship.  Daily Challenge Day 2 Chain 1 box showed base XP points for both victories.

Edited by Daffyd9x

Beta Testers
342 posts
11,298 battles
8 minutes ago, Daffyd9x said:

Same thing in first co-op battle for me.  Rebooted and fought another co-op battle in a different T5 warship.  Daily Challenge Day 2 Chain 1 box showed base XP points for both battles.

I think I figured out what happened ... in my case I lost my first Co-Op battle which failed to activate the mission as it requires a win. Support ticket canceled. Uggh how could I be so dense as to not realize what happened? :Smile_amazed:

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,005 battles
Just now, CFagan1987 said:

I think I figured out what happened ... in my case I lost my first Co-Op battle which failed to activate the mission as it requires a win. Support ticket canceled. Uggh how could I be so dense as to not realize what happened? :Smile_amazed:

Happens to all of us. :Smile_Default:

[O_S_D]
[O_S_D]
Members
202 posts
22,384 battles
9 minutes ago, CFagan1987 said:

There was a bug displaying the results.  I won my first co-op T5 battle but no Daily Challenge results were posted in the Personal Score screen.  I discovered later that the base XP earned was successfully applied to the Daily Challenge Day 2 Chain 1 combat mission score.